Amazing Spider-Man #700. $7.99, out on December 26th. The seven hundredth issue and the last issue, before the relaunch as Superior Spider-Man.
And I hear that comic retailer preorders so far have topped two hundred thousand, which has to be some kind of record for such a high-cost item, and will bring in over one and a half million dollars.
The variant covers will have helped of course, the 1:200 Steve Ditko Variant, the 1:50 Anniversary Collage Variant, the 1:50 Marcos Martin Variant, the 1:50 Humberto Ramos Variant and the 1:700 Joe Quesada Variant.
But that and the follow-on Avenging Spider-Man #15.1 are the only comics Marvel will have out that week. And we’ll probably find out what the hell is meant to be going on in Superior Spider-Man #1. So quite a lot of people might want to buy it.
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018