So Amazing Spider-Man #698 is selling from between $5 and $13 on eBay… but where did it all begin?
Could it be a certain scene in Amazing Spider-Man #600? The issue saw Otto Octavius coming to terms with the damage done to his very-human body after years of fighting superheroes, given a terminal diagnosis and choosing to turn to technology to fill the gaps.
It took 98 issues for his body to actually die. But his mind?
When Spider-Man uploaded himself. When he put his brainwave pattern into whatever Doctor Octopus technology he was using… at what cost?
Currently Amazing Spider-Man #600 sells on eBay for around cover price or less. Will that be the case tomorrow?
- Wayne Brady, Don Johnson, And Michael Davis Launch ‘Level Next’ To Create Stories For And By People Of Colour - July 21, 2017
- Black Mask Creators Talk The Benefits Of Comics At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017
- The Young Justice: Outsiders, Revealed – Could This Be Their First Gay Member? - July 21, 2017
- More ComiXology Exclusive Marvel Comics To Come After ‘Iron Fists’ - July 21, 2017
- Comic Book Retailer Exclusives Given Away At San Diego Comic-Con Today - July 21, 2017