So Amazing Spider-Man #698 is selling from between $5 and $13 on eBay… but where did it all begin?
Could it be a certain scene in Amazing Spider-Man #600? The issue saw Otto Octavius coming to terms with the damage done to his very-human body after years of fighting superheroes, given a terminal diagnosis and choosing to turn to technology to fill the gaps.
It took 98 issues for his body to actually die. But his mind?
When Spider-Man uploaded himself. When he put his brainwave pattern into whatever Doctor Octopus technology he was using… at what cost?
Currently Amazing Spider-Man #600 sells on eBay for around cover price or less. Will that be the case tomorrow?
- Jae Lee And Brian Stelfreeze FOC Covers For Jim Henson And Victor LaValle.. - April 28, 2017
- A Box For Archie Comics’ Spider-Man Digests In Time for Spider-Man Homecoming - April 28, 2017
- Oh My Days! Bill Potts’ First Titan Comics Doctor Who Appearance, On Free Comic Book Day - April 28, 2017
- Just Five Exclusive Retailer Cover Variants From Marvel Again for July – X-Men, Deadpool, Guardians, Spider-Men And Secret Empire - April 28, 2017
- The Fate Of Kieron Gillen And Jamie McKelvie In Skottie Young’s I Hate Image Comics For Free Comic Book Day (SPOILERS) - April 28, 2017