So Amazing Spider-Man #698 is selling from between $5 and $13 on eBay… but where did it all begin?
Could it be a certain scene in Amazing Spider-Man #600? The issue saw Otto Octavius coming to terms with the damage done to his very-human body after years of fighting superheroes, given a terminal diagnosis and choosing to turn to technology to fill the gaps.
It took 98 issues for his body to actually die. But his mind?
When Spider-Man uploaded himself. When he put his brainwave pattern into whatever Doctor Octopus technology he was using… at what cost?
Currently Amazing Spider-Man #600 sells on eBay for around cover price or less. Will that be the case tomorrow?
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017