So Amazing Spider-Man #698 is selling from between $5 and $13 on eBay… but where did it all begin?
Could it be a certain scene in Amazing Spider-Man #600? The issue saw Otto Octavius coming to terms with the damage done to his very-human body after years of fighting superheroes, given a terminal diagnosis and choosing to turn to technology to fill the gaps.
It took 98 issues for his body to actually die. But his mind?
When Spider-Man uploaded himself. When he put his brainwave pattern into whatever Doctor Octopus technology he was using… at what cost?
Currently Amazing Spider-Man #600 sells on eBay for around cover price or less. Will that be the case tomorrow?
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018