There are lots of good jokes in the new Grandville volume from Bryan Talbot. And lots of action adventure, swashbuckling, derring do and that unique brand of anthropomorphic steampunky Anglo/French struggle that rips through every page of Grandville at a cracking pace.
But this is my favourite. In a scene similar to the James Bond/Q briefings, Inspector Brock gets given a look at his secret agent equipment…
- The Daily LITG, 14th December 2018 – All We Ever Wanted Were Stories of a Better World - December 14, 2018
- Captain Marvel #1 Tops Advance Reorders - December 13, 2018
- Poison Ivy Death on the Cover of Heroes In Crisis #7 - December 13, 2018
- Cullen Bunn’s Writer’s Commentary on Vampirella Vs Reanimator #1 - December 13, 2018
- NYCC Event Director Mike Armstrong Promoted to Vice President at Reed POP Expo - December 13, 2018