There are lots of good jokes in the new Grandville volume from Bryan Talbot. And lots of action adventure, swashbuckling, derring do and that unique brand of anthropomorphic steampunky Anglo/French struggle that rips through every page of Grandville at a cracking pace.
But this is my favourite. In a scene similar to the James Bond/Q briefings, Inspector Brock gets given a look at his secret agent equipment…
- Dave Elliott Teases GWNN Ahead of New York Comic-Con, at Thought Bubble 2018 - September 22, 2018
- Brief Glimpse of The Wicked + The Divine Immersive Experience at Thought Bubble 2018 - September 22, 2018
- Paul Cornell – Saucer State Will Be Crowdfunded - September 22, 2018
- What Did Warren Ellis Say to Kieron Gillen at Thought Bubble 2018? (VIDEO) - September 22, 2018
- Dublin Comics Fans are Getting Signed Batpenises From Lee Bermejo - September 22, 2018