And now Bleeding Cool Magazine #1 is on the shelves of your local comic shop. Featuring the Top 100 Power List, ranking the most powerful people in comic books. According to me. I’m told by one prominent comic book creator that it was pretty much what everyone was talking about at DC Comics yesterday – while they weren’t facing the ire of comic retailers for their new digital distribution scheduling. While another Marvel executive was practically begging me for an advance look at the listings. Such fun.
One thing I can guarantee, is that everyone will think the list is wrong in one way or another. Bit its very likely that their views may be represented in next year’s list.
But it’s not all just the Top 100. In its 114 pages, Bleeding Cool Magazine #1 runs blind item gossip, a mini-price guide, an interview with Alan Moore, a piece on the new Deathmatch, an interview with Mike Richardson, the IDW revamp of Dredd (also out today), an behind-the-scenes exploration of Frankenweenie, a look at potentially possible DC revamps and so much more.
It’s a start. Why not join us for the ride?
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017
- Original Art Page From Asterix Breaks Records, Sells For $300,000 - January 23, 2017
- Ed Begley Jr Investigates Giant Robot Building With February’s “Build” Loot Crate - January 23, 2017