And now Bleeding Cool Magazine #1 is on the shelves of your local comic shop. Featuring the Top 100 Power List, ranking the most powerful people in comic books. According to me. I’m told by one prominent comic book creator that it was pretty much what everyone was talking about at DC Comics yesterday – while they weren’t facing the ire of comic retailers for their new digital distribution scheduling. While another Marvel executive was practically begging me for an advance look at the listings. Such fun.
One thing I can guarantee, is that everyone will think the list is wrong in one way or another. Bit its very likely that their views may be represented in next year’s list.
But it’s not all just the Top 100. In its 114 pages, Bleeding Cool Magazine #1 runs blind item gossip, a mini-price guide, an interview with Alan Moore, a piece on the new Deathmatch, an interview with Mike Richardson, the IDW revamp of Dredd (also out today), an behind-the-scenes exploration of Frankenweenie, a look at potentially possible DC revamps and so much more.
It’s a start. Why not join us for the ride?
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017