And now Bleeding Cool Magazine #1 is on the shelves of your local comic shop. Featuring the Top 100 Power List, ranking the most powerful people in comic books. According to me. I’m told by one prominent comic book creator that it was pretty much what everyone was talking about at DC Comics yesterday – while they weren’t facing the ire of comic retailers for their new digital distribution scheduling. While another Marvel executive was practically begging me for an advance look at the listings. Such fun.
One thing I can guarantee, is that everyone will think the list is wrong in one way or another. Bit its very likely that their views may be represented in next year’s list.
But it’s not all just the Top 100. In its 114 pages, Bleeding Cool Magazine #1 runs blind item gossip, a mini-price guide, an interview with Alan Moore, a piece on the new Deathmatch, an interview with Mike Richardson, the IDW revamp of Dredd (also out today), an behind-the-scenes exploration of Frankenweenie, a look at potentially possible DC revamps and so much more.
It’s a start. Why not join us for the ride?
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018