Writer Tyler James wants to kill the Justice League, but he’ll settle for The Alliance, a heroic team created for The Red Ten. Illustrated by Cesar Feliciano, this ten-issue series is a cape-and-cowl revision of Agatha Christie’s cherished whodunit, And Then There Were None. The premise sees ten heroes pursuing a killer on a deserted island, only to be whittled down, one by one.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #1 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017