The new series, Primeval New World has a new British cast member, Danny Rahim as weapons expert Mac Rendell, and the script has been written accordingly, with some British epithets to boot.
Such as “shite” and “buggered off”.
Which is all well and good for US and Canadian television. But probably unusable in pre-watershed Saturday afternoon British television, which is when the show has usually aired.
Did they do alternative takes? Will be get an audio dub with “awful” and “bugged” used instead?
“Sodding” should be okay these days. But even so…
Let’s find out. The show will air in the UK in early 2013.
- DC Comics’ New Gay Superhero, The Ray – In His Own Words - January 18, 2017
- Valiant Goes To Space – Six Pages From X-O Manowar #1 - January 18, 2017
- DC Comics To Charge $2.99 Digital For Its New $3.99 Print Comics - January 18, 2017
- Marvel Reveals One Of Their Secret Free Comic Book Day Title To Be Guardians AND Defenders - January 18, 2017
- In Today’s Amazing Spider-Man, No One Is Talking About Sins Past, Least Of All Dan Slott - January 18, 2017