The new series, Primeval New World has a new British cast member, Danny Rahim as weapons expert Mac Rendell, and the script has been written accordingly, with some British epithets to boot.
Such as “shite” and “buggered off”.
Which is all well and good for US and Canadian television. But probably unusable in pre-watershed Saturday afternoon British television, which is when the show has usually aired.
Did they do alternative takes? Will be get an audio dub with “awful” and “bugged” used instead?
“Sodding” should be okay these days. But even so…
Let’s find out. The show will air in the UK in early 2013.
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018
- John Nee is the New Publisher of Marvel Comics - January 16, 2018