The new series, Primeval New World has a new British cast member, Danny Rahim as weapons expert Mac Rendell, and the script has been written accordingly, with some British epithets to boot.
Such as “shite” and “buggered off”.
Which is all well and good for US and Canadian television. But probably unusable in pre-watershed Saturday afternoon British television, which is when the show has usually aired.
Did they do alternative takes? Will be get an audio dub with “awful” and “bugged” used instead?
“Sodding” should be okay these days. But even so…
Let’s find out. The show will air in the UK in early 2013.
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017