The new series, Primeval New World has a new British cast member, Danny Rahim as weapons expert Mac Rendell, and the script has been written accordingly, with some British epithets to boot.
Such as “shite” and “buggered off”.
Which is all well and good for US and Canadian television. But probably unusable in pre-watershed Saturday afternoon British television, which is when the show has usually aired.
Did they do alternative takes? Will be get an audio dub with “awful” and “bugged” used instead?
“Sodding” should be okay these days. But even so…
Let’s find out. The show will air in the UK in early 2013.
- Star Trek: Discovery Will Feature A Same-Sex Couple Among The Officers (VIDEO) - July 22, 2017
- Video: Colin Baker Talks Jodie Whittaker, The 13th Doctor, At San Diego Comic-Con - July 22, 2017
- Hasbro Star Wars Toy Line Unveils Rey, Leia, Padme, And More Female Character Releases - July 22, 2017
- Photos From The Warner Bros. DC Comics Movie Presentation - July 22, 2017
- Least-Surprising SDCC News: Wonder Woman 2 Is Confirmed - July 22, 2017