Okay, Hellblazer made it to issue 300 before it got its cancellation notice. Interestingly, the original name of the comic wasn’t going to be Hellblazer, but Hellraiser until Clive Barker and the studio people got in touch.
Well now Hellraiser is about to have its comic series, created with Clive Barker and Boom! Studios, put down with a nail gun. Six to the head, bam bam bam bam bam bam! Issue 20 out this month is its last, and the sequel mini-series The Road Below ends in January.
But just as Hellblazer is being reborn into the less sweary, less sexy, less interesting Constantine, so Hellraiser will also be reborn.So expect a new Hellraiser #1 of some sort for then…
Though with just as much sex violence and bad language.
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017