We ran a very similar story a few weeks ago. But he doesn’t seem to have stopped.
Masquerading as one “Greg Garwood“, Josh Hoopes is continuing to approach dealers trying to sell sketches (below) purporting to be by Todd McFarlane. Bleeding Cool has received confirmation from Todd, if confirmation were needed, that these are fakes.
He has already scammed one respected dealer and is continuing to do so. He really is a shit.
- 46 Sketches And Commissions Bought At C2E2, From Sharp To Stelfreeze, From Roux To Rossmo - April 29, 2017
- “A Poor Man’s Dave McKean” – A Two Year Long Journey To Finding A Niche - April 29, 2017
- Free Comic Book Day Event Cancelled In Florida Because It Wouldn’t Mix Well With The Art Crowd… - April 29, 2017
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017