Well that’s one healthplan option, certainly.
Yes, in today’s Deadpool #1 for Marvel NOW!, to celebrate last night’s election, we get Wade Wilson taking down a series of superpowered dead presidents. Which, yes, is quite the swipe file for Deadpool creator Rob Liefeld and Mark Millar‘s Youngblood Bloodsport, of which at least one issue was published…
But here’s the big double page spread. Clicky for biggy, but do check out the dead Ronald Reagan with Pinko scrawled on his forehead and a President Carter who is convinced he’s alive, being bullied…
- An Analysis of Promethea’s Appearance In Justice League Of America #23 – and a Possible Way Out(SPOILERS) - January 22, 2018
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018