Well that’s one healthplan option, certainly.
Yes, in today’s Deadpool #1 for Marvel NOW!, to celebrate last night’s election, we get Wade Wilson taking down a series of superpowered dead presidents. Which, yes, is quite the swipe file for Deadpool creator Rob Liefeld and Mark Millar‘s Youngblood Bloodsport, of which at least one issue was published…
But here’s the big double page spread. Clicky for biggy, but do check out the dead Ronald Reagan with Pinko scrawled on his forehead and a President Carter who is convinced he’s alive, being bullied…
- Marvel’s One Per Store Variant Covers – Collect The Set? from Mighty Captain Marvel To Venom - January 17, 2017
- Dark Horse To Publish Omnibus Of Buffy Season 8 Written By Joss Whedon, Bryan K Vaughan, Drew Goddard And More - January 17, 2017
- Tessa Hulls’ Journey Into Her Family’s Past Uncovers The Life Of An Extraordinary Woman - January 17, 2017
- Where To Get Your Copy Of RESIST!, The Anti-Trump, Pro-Female Comic Published For The Inauguration - January 17, 2017
- John Layman And Sam Kieth Create Eleanor & The Egret From AfterShock Comics - January 17, 2017