Well that’s one healthplan option, certainly.
Yes, in today’s Deadpool #1 for Marvel NOW!, to celebrate last night’s election, we get Wade Wilson taking down a series of superpowered dead presidents. Which, yes, is quite the swipe file for Deadpool creator Rob Liefeld and Mark Millar‘s Youngblood Bloodsport, of which at least one issue was published…
But here’s the big double page spread. Clicky for biggy, but do check out the dead Ronald Reagan with Pinko scrawled on his forehead and a President Carter who is convinced he’s alive, being bullied…
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017