Well that’s one healthplan option, certainly.
Yes, in today’s Deadpool #1 for Marvel NOW!, to celebrate last night’s election, we get Wade Wilson taking down a series of superpowered dead presidents. Which, yes, is quite the swipe file for Deadpool creator Rob Liefeld and Mark Millar‘s Youngblood Bloodsport, of which at least one issue was published…
But here’s the big double page spread. Clicky for biggy, but do check out the dead Ronald Reagan with Pinko scrawled on his forehead and a President Carter who is convinced he’s alive, being bullied…
- Free Comic Book Day Event Cancelled In Florida Because It Wouldn’t Mix Well With The Art Crowd… - April 29, 2017
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017