With Jeff Lemire and Andrea Sorrentino announced as the new creative team for Green Arrow ahead of their expected announcement date of November 7th – as well as 52 state-based covers for Justice League of America #1, new books Vibe by Arrow‘s Andrew Kreisberg and Pete Woods, the previously rumoured Katana by Ann Nocenti and Alex Sanchez – it’s interesting to see that Jeff Lemire may have teased his announcement at NYCC. Via his choice of clothing.
Everyone keep an eye on people’s T-shirt choice when it comes to Toronto…
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018