With Jeff Lemire and Andrea Sorrentino announced as the new creative team for Green Arrow ahead of their expected announcement date of November 7th – as well as 52 state-based covers for Justice League of America #1, new books Vibe by Arrow‘s Andrew Kreisberg and Pete Woods, the previously rumoured Katana by Ann Nocenti and Alex Sanchez – it’s interesting to see that Jeff Lemire may have teased his announcement at NYCC. Via his choice of clothing.
Everyone keep an eye on people’s T-shirt choice when it comes to Toronto…
- The Eisner Awards 2017 – Live, As They Come In - July 21, 2017
- IDW Cut Comics By 25% – And More First Strike, Star Trek, And Black Crown From The Diamond Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017
- What It Looks Like When Retailers Race To Get Exclusive San Diego Comic-Con Swag - July 21, 2017
- Boom! Studios’ 5 Biggest Problems In Comics, And A ‘Clueless’ Graphic Novel - July 21, 2017
- Comic Book Legal Defense Fund To Train Comic Book Retailers In Their Legal Rights - July 21, 2017