The court reports that he photo-manipulated images of a ten-year-old relative with pornographic images, including giving the impression she was giving oral sex, and owned a hundred more related photographic images.
His collection was discovered when he gave the wrong USB stick to the funeral director, which should have had photos of his recently deceased father. The funeral director then contacted local authorities.
He was sentenced yesterday to ten years, suspended after three years, with then further years probabatio, He pled guilty to second-degree possession of child pornography, after initially pleading not guilty and trying to get evidence thrown out of court. When asked if had anything to add, he replied “I think I’m good.”
Others may well disagree.
He worked on a large number of DC titles including 52, Beast Boy, Brave And The Bold, Countdown To Mystery, Creeper (and yes, this has already been picked up by a number of places), Day of Vengeance, Brave New World, Doom Patrol, Flash, JLA, Reign in Hell, The Spirit, Star-Spangled War Stories, Superman, Teen Titans: Beast Boy & Girls, Titans and Young Justice.
And this is a Wonder Woman graphic novel that is now never getting published…
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018