I realize there are significantly more important things going on in the world, but since some of your sites picked up on the story that Amazon had suspended sales of SAGA: VOLUME ONE last week, I just wanted to update everyone that the book is officially back on sale as of this morning. I’m still not exactly sure what this brief hiccup was about, but the books are once again shipping in perfect quality, still at the absurdly low price of $9.99 for 160 pages of Fiona Staples glory and grossness.
I’ve always loved Amazon, but maybe this incident should serve as a reminder that the best place to buy graphic novels is still your friendly neighborhood local comics store. Saga exists only because retailers gave it so much support, and they were kind enough to order a metric ass-load of our trades, so they should still have copies on their shelves when you swing by on Wednesday. But if they’ve already sold out, Image still has a few extras stashed down in Kirkman’s basement, and good retailers can order you up a fresh one immediately. And if you’re still on the fence about picking up our filthy sci-fi/fantasy epic, you can always read our double-sized first issue in its entirety for FREE right here. Then we return monthly with Chapter Seven in two short weeks!
Anyway, thanks for tolerating this nonsense in a time of actual news. The whole Saga team is thinking about our friends back east…
- 10 Rules For Hiring Indie Comics Artists - June 24, 2017
- Velveteen Rabbit Made Real With David Mack And A Full Orchestra - June 24, 2017
- Spreading The Anthology Love Through Kickstarter - June 24, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: World Enough And Time – They Call Her Doctor Who! - June 24, 2017
- Gosh Comics Celebrates Pride London With Dazzling Window Display - June 24, 2017