Next year, IDW are publishing a twelve issue mini-series as a fiftieth anniversary of Doctor Who project, each issue telling a story through the perspective of each of the character’s incarnations, with companions associated with that Doctor. The first issue sees the Doctor, Ian and Barbara, the second will no doubt see Jamie join the Doctor.
Written by Doctor Who/Star Trek writes David Tipton, Scott Tipton and drawn by Nikolai Dante‘s Simon Fraser (with Francesco Francavilla covers), the question is what will fill the twelfth issue in December 2012… a new Doctor? All the Doctors all together properly as The Eleven Doctors – the first time that has been officially attempted in licence form?
Let’s find out… see you in a year.
- Tony Isabella Is Against A Black Lightning/Static Shock Crossover - March 30, 2017
- Secret Empire #0 Tops Advance Reorders As Redneck Reaps The Whirlwind Of God Country - March 30, 2017
- Image Comics U-Turns On Retailer Exclusive Covers, Builds In Future Order Guarantees From Participating Comic Stores - March 30, 2017
- Gerard Way Addresses Doom Patrol Concerns. Or, At Least, He Will Tomorrow. - March 30, 2017
- Still Some Places On The Comic Book Inking Masterclass By Cam Smith At Orbital Comics In London Next Friday - March 30, 2017