Next year, IDW are publishing a twelve issue mini-series as a fiftieth anniversary of Doctor Who project, each issue telling a story through the perspective of each of the character’s incarnations, with companions associated with that Doctor. The first issue sees the Doctor, Ian and Barbara, the second will no doubt see Jamie join the Doctor.
Written by Doctor Who/Star Trek writes David Tipton, Scott Tipton and drawn by Nikolai Dante‘s Simon Fraser (with Francesco Francavilla covers), the question is what will fill the twelfth issue in December 2012… a new Doctor? All the Doctors all together properly as The Eleven Doctors – the first time that has been officially attempted in licence form?
Let’s find out… see you in a year.
- C.B. Cebulski Recommends Comic Book Artists Use Their Real Name - January 16, 2018
- Jackie Ormes and Carol Kalish Inducted into Eisner Hall Of Fame for 2018, 16 More Nominated - January 16, 2018
- Frank Cho Moves to Watercolours for Harley Quinn Covers - January 16, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018