Next year, IDW are publishing a twelve issue mini-series as a fiftieth anniversary of Doctor Who project, each issue telling a story through the perspective of each of the character’s incarnations, with companions associated with that Doctor. The first issue sees the Doctor, Ian and Barbara, the second will no doubt see Jamie join the Doctor.
Written by Doctor Who/Star Trek writes David Tipton, Scott Tipton and drawn by Nikolai Dante‘s Simon Fraser (with Francesco Francavilla covers), the question is what will fill the twelfth issue in December 2012… a new Doctor? All the Doctors all together properly as The Eleven Doctors – the first time that has been officially attempted in licence form?
Let’s find out… see you in a year.
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017
- Titans – The DC Live-Action TV Series Alongside Season 3 Of Young Justice, On DC’s Own Streaming TV Service For 2018 - April 25, 2017