Next year, IDW are publishing a twelve issue mini-series as a fiftieth anniversary of Doctor Who project, each issue telling a story through the perspective of each of the character’s incarnations, with companions associated with that Doctor. The first issue sees the Doctor, Ian and Barbara, the second will no doubt see Jamie join the Doctor.
Written by Doctor Who/Star Trek writes David Tipton, Scott Tipton and drawn by Nikolai Dante‘s Simon Fraser (with Francesco Francavilla covers), the question is what will fill the twelfth issue in December 2012… a new Doctor? All the Doctors all together properly as The Eleven Doctors – the first time that has been officially attempted in licence form?
Let’s find out… see you in a year.
- Eric Zawadzki And Ryan Lindsay’s Graphic Novel, Eternal, From Black Mask January 2018 Solicits - October 18, 2017
- Titan Comics Launches Assassin’s Creed: Origins With Free DLC, By Anne Toole And PJ Kaiowa In January 2018 Solicits - October 18, 2017
- DC Comics Has Revealed A Universe Where Everyone Is Genderflipped – Including Selina Kyle (METAL Spoilers) - October 18, 2017
- Did Stark Just Unmask Peter Parker To The World Again? Seriously? - October 18, 2017
- So Maybe Wonder Woman Wasn’t The Worst Mother – But Then Superman Was A Terrible Step-Dad (Justice League #31 Spoilers) - October 18, 2017