There’s a lot of fuss from USA Today that Clark Kent is quitting his job on the Daily Planet in a bit of a Jerry Maguire/Newsroom fashion. But, you know, it’s not like the first time he’s done that.
But there’s something else of interest from Superman #13, that we can see in a bunch of previews in a bunch of DC comics this week.
Superman appears to have a bit of a boo boo on his back left shoulder. A scar of some sorts, what kind of beast could have caused such damage to the Man Of Steel?
Leaving the Daily Planet is one thing. But who could have stabbed him in the back?
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017