There’s a lot of fuss from USA Today that Clark Kent is quitting his job on the Daily Planet in a bit of a Jerry Maguire/Newsroom fashion. But, you know, it’s not like the first time he’s done that.
But there’s something else of interest from Superman #13, that we can see in a bunch of previews in a bunch of DC comics this week.
Superman appears to have a bit of a boo boo on his back left shoulder. A scar of some sorts, what kind of beast could have caused such damage to the Man Of Steel?
Leaving the Daily Planet is one thing. But who could have stabbed him in the back?
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018