There’s a lot of fuss from USA Today that Clark Kent is quitting his job on the Daily Planet in a bit of a Jerry Maguire/Newsroom fashion. But, you know, it’s not like the first time he’s done that.
But there’s something else of interest from Superman #13, that we can see in a bunch of previews in a bunch of DC comics this week.
Superman appears to have a bit of a boo boo on his back left shoulder. A scar of some sorts, what kind of beast could have caused such damage to the Man Of Steel?
Leaving the Daily Planet is one thing. But who could have stabbed him in the back?
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017
- First Look At The Doctor Who Christmas Special – And A Look Back At Peter Capaldi’s Time As The doctor - July 23, 2017
- The Doctor Who Christmas Special Will Be Called “Twice Upon A Time” - July 23, 2017
- Doctor Who’s Steven Moffat Says There’s No Backlash Against Jodie Whittaker, Wishes Journalists Would Shut Up - July 23, 2017