There’s a lot of fuss from USA Today that Clark Kent is quitting his job on the Daily Planet in a bit of a Jerry Maguire/Newsroom fashion. But, you know, it’s not like the first time he’s done that.
But there’s something else of interest from Superman #13, that we can see in a bunch of previews in a bunch of DC comics this week.
Superman appears to have a bit of a boo boo on his back left shoulder. A scar of some sorts, what kind of beast could have caused such damage to the Man Of Steel?
Leaving the Daily Planet is one thing. But who could have stabbed him in the back?
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017
- Original Art Page From Asterix Breaks Records, Sells For $300,000 - January 23, 2017
- Ed Begley Jr Investigates Giant Robot Building With February’s “Build” Loot Crate - January 23, 2017
- Titan Has A Bunch Of Dark Souls And Assassin’s Creed Comics Out For April 2017… - January 23, 2017
- DC Comics Admits That Batman/The Shadow By Scott Snyder, Steve Orlando And Riley Rossmo – Exists - January 23, 2017