Louis Falcetti reports from a hopefully-unusual sight from New York Comic Con. And provides photographic evidence.
Isn’t that lovely? A swastiki painted on the wall in poo. I’d keep an eye on the brown speckled Stormtroopers myself. Of course, some people had other points to make in the Javits Center toilets during NYCC.
- What If DC Were Publishing A Batman/Shadow Comic By Snyder, Orlando And Rossmo, But No One Made A Sound? - January 19, 2017
- Gendercrunching November 2016 – Marvel, DC, Boom, Titan, Dynamite And Valiant - January 19, 2017
- Image Comics’ $428 Humble Bundle To Benefit Human Rights Campaign For Their 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Riz Ahmed And Billie Piper In Trailer For City Of Tiny Lights - January 19, 2017
- The Panels, Guest And Signing Schedules For 2000AD’s 40 Years Of Thrill-Power Festival Next Month - January 19, 2017