I understand that advance orders for the first issue of the My Little Pony comic from IDW, all of it’s covers (including the box set of six covers) , have come in.
They total 90,100.
On current statistics that would put it selling better than Uncanny X-Men.
Obviously the All New X-Men relaunch will top that, but still. That’s an awful lot of ponies.
And I can hear two little voices across the pond saying “Daddy, can we have our My Little Pony comics?”
It will happen.
- 26 DC Comics Covers For September: Greg Capullo, Jason Fabok, Bill Sienkiewicz, Bryan Hitch, And More Metal - August 23, 2017
- Christopher MacBride To Adapt Scott Snyder And Jeff Lemire’s ‘A.D.: After Death’ For Sony - August 23, 2017
- X-O Manowar #6 Gives Aric A Brand New Look, But Is It The One We Want? - August 23, 2017
- Today’s Deadpool Channels Marvel’s ‘Star Comics’ To Get Past Its Roughest Scene - August 23, 2017
- Titan Comics Publishing A Comic With A New Doctor, In November 2017 Solicits - August 23, 2017