I understand that advance orders for the first issue of the My Little Pony comic from IDW, all of it’s covers (including the box set of six covers) , have come in.
They total 90,100.
On current statistics that would put it selling better than Uncanny X-Men.
Obviously the All New X-Men relaunch will top that, but still. That’s an awful lot of ponies.
And I can hear two little voices across the pond saying “Daddy, can we have our My Little Pony comics?”
It will happen.
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017