I understand that advance orders for the first issue of the My Little Pony comic from IDW, all of it’s covers (including the box set of six covers) , have come in.
They total 90,100.
On current statistics that would put it selling better than Uncanny X-Men.
Obviously the All New X-Men relaunch will top that, but still. That’s an awful lot of ponies.
And I can hear two little voices across the pond saying “Daddy, can we have our My Little Pony comics?”
It will happen.
- The Schedule For The Deadline Magazine Revival, Missed Deadline… - March 27, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future – Free Comic Book Daze - March 27, 2017
- Shuriken Vs. Drone – Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #68, Reviewed - March 27, 2017
- Love Is Love Raises $165,000 For OneOrlando As It Enters Its Fifth Printing - March 27, 2017
- Rednecks And YouTube - March 27, 2017