Dan Slott is Marvel’s special guest at the NYCC Retailer Breakfast to talk about Amazing Spider-Man and Superior Spider-Man.
He again says people haven’t ordered enough Amazing Spider-Man #698.
He stated that Peter Parker would not be the Spider-Man in Superior Spider-Man that replaces Amazing Spider-Man.
He says that he has retractable claws.
And Spider-Man will get back together with Mary Jane Watson. But it will not be Peter Parker Spider-Man…
UPDATE: And now with art:
- Rags #1 3rd Printing, Punchline #1 2nd Printing from Antarctic Press - December 10, 2018
- Joe Illidge, No Longer Executive Editor at Valiant Entertainment (UPDATED) - December 10, 2018
- What Avengers: Endgame May Owe to Roy Thomas and Avengers #71 - December 10, 2018
- Vancouver’s The Comicshop to Close - December 10, 2018
- J Scott Campbell Published His Own Captain Marvel Covers - December 10, 2018