Dan Slott is Marvel’s special guest at the NYCC Retailer Breakfast to talk about Amazing Spider-Man and Superior Spider-Man.
He again says people haven’t ordered enough Amazing Spider-Man #698.
He stated that Peter Parker would not be the Spider-Man in Superior Spider-Man that replaces Amazing Spider-Man.
He says that he has retractable claws.
And Spider-Man will get back together with Mary Jane Watson. But it will not be Peter Parker Spider-Man…
UPDATE: And now with art:
- Mark Buckingham And Steve Rude Replace Nick Bradshaw And Klaus Janson On ‘Manhunter Vs Sandman’ - July 27, 2017
- What Else Can You Find In That Marvel Book Previews Catalogue For Early 2018? - July 27, 2017
- A Few DC Covers You May Or May Not Have Seen For August, From Cho To Portacio To Albuquerque - July 27, 2017
- Riccardo Federici Draws The Evil Batmen Of Metal For DC Comics Promotional Items - July 27, 2017
- Harley Quinn Homages The Dark Knight Returns For Batman Day Takeover - July 27, 2017