In the Marvel Universe, it was hinted recently that Marvel superhero Hercules, famed as a lover of women, also occasionally played for the other team. And that Northstar was a former paramour of his.
It looks like he may not have been the only one. In the recent X-Treme X-Men comic, featuring a team of X-Men from parallel dimensions, each of whose histories went a little askew, we discover the following scene;
Man, that Hercules gets around. Even in parallel dimensions.
And Gay Wolverine. Already a gay icon amongst many, and that was long before Hugh Jackman took his shirt off, I can feel a lot of internet high-fiving going on right now…
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017