In the Marvel Universe, it was hinted recently that Marvel superhero Hercules, famed as a lover of women, also occasionally played for the other team. And that Northstar was a former paramour of his.
It looks like he may not have been the only one. In the recent X-Treme X-Men comic, featuring a team of X-Men from parallel dimensions, each of whose histories went a little askew, we discover the following scene;
Man, that Hercules gets around. Even in parallel dimensions.
And Gay Wolverine. Already a gay icon amongst many, and that was long before Hugh Jackman took his shirt off, I can feel a lot of internet high-fiving going on right now…
- Chris Evans To Read A Superhero Bedtime Story On British TV Next Month - April 24, 2017
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017