In the Marvel Universe, it was hinted recently that Marvel superhero Hercules, famed as a lover of women, also occasionally played for the other team. And that Northstar was a former paramour of his.
It looks like he may not have been the only one. In the recent X-Treme X-Men comic, featuring a team of X-Men from parallel dimensions, each of whose histories went a little askew, we discover the following scene;
Man, that Hercules gets around. Even in parallel dimensions.
And Gay Wolverine. Already a gay icon amongst many, and that was long before Hugh Jackman took his shirt off, I can feel a lot of internet high-fiving going on right now…
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018
- IDW to Publish Rick Veitch’s Brat Pack Hardcover in September - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Pink Time Force Ranger in April - January 15, 2018
- Valiant Issues Correction for Shadowman #1 Glow-in-the-Dark Variant – They Will Publish More Than One Copy - January 15, 2018