In the Marvel Universe, it was hinted recently that Marvel superhero Hercules, famed as a lover of women, also occasionally played for the other team. And that Northstar was a former paramour of his.
It looks like he may not have been the only one. In the recent X-Treme X-Men comic, featuring a team of X-Men from parallel dimensions, each of whose histories went a little askew, we discover the following scene;
Man, that Hercules gets around. Even in parallel dimensions.
And Gay Wolverine. Already a gay icon amongst many, and that was long before Hugh Jackman took his shirt off, I can feel a lot of internet high-fiving going on right now…
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017