A thousand square foot space will contain both a gallery and a shop, with plans to host art shows, signings and live art events, as well as small workshops, all year long.
The store will be run by Tr!ckster co-founder Anita Coulter, and will focus on selling creator-owned comic book work.
Tr!ckster regular, Steve Niles, will be featured in just such an event on October 13th.
The store will be on 2631 Ashby Avenue. This looks like the place…
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Faith And The Future Force #1 - July 26, 2017
- Original Wolverine Tops The Advance Reorder Lists – Is It Time For Marvel To Bring Him Back? - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Savage Dragon #225 - July 26, 2017
- Dr. Snyderlove Or: How DC Comics Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Metal - July 26, 2017
- Randall Malinoff Is No Longer Chief Operating Officer Of Wizard World For Some Reason. - July 26, 2017