A thousand square foot space will contain both a gallery and a shop, with plans to host art shows, signings and live art events, as well as small workshops, all year long.
The store will be run by Tr!ckster co-founder Anita Coulter, and will focus on selling creator-owned comic book work.
Tr!ckster regular, Steve Niles, will be featured in just such an event on October 13th.
The store will be on 2631 Ashby Avenue. This looks like the place…
- Sherlock Holmes And John Watson – A Boy, His Bear And Endless Adventures - January 16, 2017
- The Bleeding Cool Dad & Kid Reviews: LadyCastle #1, Bad Machinery: The Case of the Unknown Visitor - January 15, 2017
- Yes, That Was Paul Weller In Tonight’s Series Finale Of Sherlock (No Spoilers) - January 15, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 15th January 2017 – Concern About The Comic Book National Debt - January 15, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 15th January 2016 – “DC Continues To Sell Circles Around Marvel” - January 15, 2017