A thousand square foot space will contain both a gallery and a shop, with plans to host art shows, signings and live art events, as well as small workshops, all year long.
The store will be run by Tr!ckster co-founder Anita Coulter, and will focus on selling creator-owned comic book work.
Tr!ckster regular, Steve Niles, will be featured in just such an event on October 13th.
The store will be on 2631 Ashby Avenue. This looks like the place…
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018