At the N.I.C.E. comic book convention yesterday, Alan Moore announced his new comic book for Avatar Press, Providence, a follow-up to Neonomicon where he explores the inspiration behind the Lovecraftian mythos.
A ten part series, which Moore described three times as there to pay his tax bill, it will be set in 1919 and star the author HP Lovecraft. Exploring scenarios that caused the man to be the writer we are more familiar with, as well as featuring a red headed policeman who is both a closet homosexual and closet Jewish.
Moore has written about Lovecraft a number of times, most prominently in Neonomicon. He didn’t mention an artist, but I know that his Neonomicon artist, Jacen Burrows, will be visiting him in October…
- The Schedule For The Deadline Magazine Revival, Missed Deadline… - March 27, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future – Free Comic Book Daze - March 27, 2017
- Shuriken Vs. Drone – Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #68, Reviewed - March 27, 2017
- Love Is Love Raises $165,000 For OneOrlando As It Enters Its Fifth Printing - March 27, 2017
- Rednecks And YouTube - March 27, 2017