And they have targeted the same store on Ben-Yehuda Street in Jerusalem as Marvel did, over what they claim as an infringement of the Batman trademark. The Kippa Man store is the best known of these small shops that sell knock-off trademarked Jewish paraphernalia from China.
And it’s the law firm of Ivtsan, Netzer, Wolecki & Co. of Tel Aviv that is dealing with both cases, asking for twenty five thousand dollars each in damages, enough to close the store down.
You know, I wonder if Warner could bring a suit against Gotham police department, I bet they never licensed the trademark image use of that Bat Signal…
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017