And they have targeted the same store on Ben-Yehuda Street in Jerusalem as Marvel did, over what they claim as an infringement of the Batman trademark. The Kippa Man store is the best known of these small shops that sell knock-off trademarked Jewish paraphernalia from China.
And it’s the law firm of Ivtsan, Netzer, Wolecki & Co. of Tel Aviv that is dealing with both cases, asking for twenty five thousand dollars each in damages, enough to close the store down.
You know, I wonder if Warner could bring a suit against Gotham police department, I bet they never licensed the trademark image use of that Bat Signal…
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017