And they have targeted the same store on Ben-Yehuda Street in Jerusalem as Marvel did, over what they claim as an infringement of the Batman trademark. The Kippa Man store is the best known of these small shops that sell knock-off trademarked Jewish paraphernalia from China.
And it’s the law firm of Ivtsan, Netzer, Wolecki & Co. of Tel Aviv that is dealing with both cases, asking for twenty five thousand dollars each in damages, enough to close the store down.
You know, I wonder if Warner could bring a suit against Gotham police department, I bet they never licensed the trademark image use of that Bat Signal…
- Will Rosada Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017
- Jim Lee And Tula Lotay’s Take On Warren Ellis And Jon Davis-Hunt’s The Wild Storm - January 20, 2017
- When Dark Knight Fan President Donald Trump Quoted Bane In His Inauguration Speech - January 20, 2017