And they have targeted the same store on Ben-Yehuda Street in Jerusalem as Marvel did, over what they claim as an infringement of the Batman trademark. The Kippa Man store is the best known of these small shops that sell knock-off trademarked Jewish paraphernalia from China.
And it’s the law firm of Ivtsan, Netzer, Wolecki & Co. of Tel Aviv that is dealing with both cases, asking for twenty five thousand dollars each in damages, enough to close the store down.
You know, I wonder if Warner could bring a suit against Gotham police department, I bet they never licensed the trademark image use of that Bat Signal…
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018