I just bought Flash Omnibus Vol 3. The collection celebrates Geoff Johns’ run on the title and, as you may remember, the Rogue War storyline leads into a longer storyline with Wally and Linda West regaining their pregnancy. It’s a very big moment in the comic, but to my horror, DC reversed a few pages in the Omnibus edition right in the middle of it.
Why pay $75 bucks for a collected edition when the pagination is not proofed well?
It’s a point. There’s a long history with these large publication of certain problems, from the Crisis On Infinite Earth hardcover collection to the Swamp Thing hardcover collection. When so much is collected together, mistakes do happen – and they have even cost people their jobs. These days, DC seem to take a more mature view, accepting that problems can occur and, in cases such as this, compensating retailers and their customers. And a recall program is usually put in place for those who would like a replacement.
I would recommend disappointed readers contact their retailers in the near future to find out what it may be.
- Would You Like Your Monsters Unleashed #8 Mixed With A Little Luke Cage #167? - November 23, 2017
- Vault Comics Launches Return Of The Graveyard Gang By Eliot Rahal And Felipe Cunha In February 2018 Solicits - November 23, 2017
- Zenescope Launches Philadelphia Superhero Series, The Musketeers, In February 2018 Solicits - November 23, 2017
- Another 200 Graphic Novels And TPBs Liquidated By DC Comics To Retailers – G To W - November 23, 2017
- Port Of Earth And Artgerm Supergirl Top Up Advance Reorders - November 23, 2017