In the light of San Diego Comic Con announcements by Scott Lobdell that Tim Drake was never Batman’s Robin, it was pointed out (by people like us) that in comics actually written by Scott Lobdell, he still appeared to have been Robin. At least that’s how it was in Teen Titans #1.
Well, according to the recent Teen Titans collection, he never was. The phrase “Robin The Boy Wonder” has now been amended to “Batman’s Boy Wonder”
It’s not the only change. Also in the first Teen Titans issues, there are references to a previous iteration of Teen Titans teams.
Well, not any more. The last three captions have been excised completely.
We are not at war with Oceania, we have never been at war with Oceania.
- Eric Zawadzki And Ryan Lindsay’s Graphic Novel, Eternal, From Black Mask January 2018 Solicits - October 18, 2017
- Titan Comics Launches Assassin’s Creed: Origins With Free DLC, By Anne Toole And PJ Kaiowa In January 2018 Solicits - October 18, 2017
- DC Comics Has Revealed A Universe Where Everyone Is Genderflipped – Including Selina Kyle (METAL Spoilers) - October 18, 2017
- Did Stark Just Unmask Peter Parker To The World Again? Seriously? - October 18, 2017
- So Maybe Wonder Woman Wasn’t The Worst Mother – But Then Superman Was A Terrible Step-Dad (Justice League #31 Spoilers) - October 18, 2017