In the light of San Diego Comic Con announcements by Scott Lobdell that Tim Drake was never Batman’s Robin, it was pointed out (by people like us) that in comics actually written by Scott Lobdell, he still appeared to have been Robin. At least that’s how it was in Teen Titans #1.
Well, according to the recent Teen Titans collection, he never was. The phrase “Robin The Boy Wonder” has now been amended to “Batman’s Boy Wonder”
It’s not the only change. Also in the first Teen Titans issues, there are references to a previous iteration of Teen Titans teams.
Well, not any more. The last three captions have been excised completely.
We are not at war with Oceania, we have never been at war with Oceania.
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018