In the light of San Diego Comic Con announcements by Scott Lobdell that Tim Drake was never Batman’s Robin, it was pointed out (by people like us) that in comics actually written by Scott Lobdell, he still appeared to have been Robin. At least that’s how it was in Teen Titans #1.
Well, according to the recent Teen Titans collection, he never was. The phrase “Robin The Boy Wonder” has now been amended to “Batman’s Boy Wonder”
It’s not the only change. Also in the first Teen Titans issues, there are references to a previous iteration of Teen Titans teams.
Well, not any more. The last three captions have been excised completely.
We are not at war with Oceania, we have never been at war with Oceania.
- Valiant’s Quantum and Woody! #1 Gets a Very, Very Exclusive Second Printing for the CBLDF - December 18, 2017
- Hawkman’s Ultimate Weapon: The Claw of Horus - December 18, 2017
- Top 300 Comics and Graphic Novel Sales for November 2017 - December 18, 2017
- Separated At Birth: Mister Miracle #5 and Hawkeye - December 18, 2017
- New Fighting American Series for March 2018 from Gordon Rennie, Andy Tong and Jerry Ordway - December 18, 2017