In the light of San Diego Comic Con announcements by Scott Lobdell that Tim Drake was never Batman’s Robin, it was pointed out (by people like us) that in comics actually written by Scott Lobdell, he still appeared to have been Robin. At least that’s how it was in Teen Titans #1.
Well, according to the recent Teen Titans collection, he never was. The phrase “Robin The Boy Wonder” has now been amended to “Batman’s Boy Wonder”
It’s not the only change. Also in the first Teen Titans issues, there are references to a previous iteration of Teen Titans teams.
Well, not any more. The last three captions have been excised completely.
We are not at war with Oceania, we have never been at war with Oceania.
- We Are All Monsters – A Cadaver’s Confession - January 22, 2017
- Through The Eyes Of An Elephant-Man - January 22, 2017
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017