In the light of San Diego Comic Con announcements by Scott Lobdell that Tim Drake was never Batman’s Robin, it was pointed out (by people like us) that in comics actually written by Scott Lobdell, he still appeared to have been Robin. At least that’s how it was in Teen Titans #1.
Well, according to the recent Teen Titans collection, he never was. The phrase “Robin The Boy Wonder” has now been amended to “Batman’s Boy Wonder”
It’s not the only change. Also in the first Teen Titans issues, there are references to a previous iteration of Teen Titans teams.
Well, not any more. The last three captions have been excised completely.
We are not at war with Oceania, we have never been at war with Oceania.
- Would You Like Your Monsters Unleashed #8 Mixed With A Little Luke Cage #167? - November 23, 2017
- Vault Comics Launches Return Of The Graveyard Gang By Eliot Rahal And Felipe Cunha In February 2018 Solicits - November 23, 2017
- Zenescope Launches Philadelphia Superhero Series, The Musketeers, In February 2018 Solicits - November 23, 2017
- Another 200 Graphic Novels And TPBs Liquidated By DC Comics To Retailers – G To W - November 23, 2017
- Port Of Earth And Artgerm Supergirl Top Up Advance Reorders - November 23, 2017