Collectors Cornered is a weekly video column, filmed inside Collectors Corner in Baltimore. Join us every week as we discuss comic book news from a different point of view and get instant feedback from real customers on New Comics Day, as we literally corner them and and ask questions about comic books and related topics. Unscripted, reality CC.
In this Issue of Collectors Cornered we discuss Baltimore Comic-Con and feature some video highlights from our Booths at the Convention as well as some Amazing Cosplay and a RARE photo “Cameo” on the convention floor by Stan Lee and a couple of CC regular customers and well known cosplayers, Joe (Hand Ninja/Deadpool) & Kris (Psylocke) of JK Cosplay. We also feature some footage of our Second Annual Un-Official BCC After Party & Costume Contest. A Big thanks to Tooloulou Pizza of Baltimore right down the road from us for catering and to the creators and fans in attendance that night including the Avatar guys! Lastly Collectors Corner store manager David makes a plea to check out his Kickstarter Project : Blood & Time a Western Horror Tale…
Again record breaking crowds we are pretty sure, stampedes of comic fans, young and old, women, men and a lot of children again. Marc Nathan of Cards, Comics & Collectibles in Maryland runs one of the most respected pure comic book conventions in the country where you can approach even the biggest names in the industry like Jeff Lemire, Scott Snyder, Greg Capullo, Garth Ennis, Neal Adams, Bernie Wrightson and many, many more! Well organized, great panels, the Harvey Awards and so much more, gets better every year!
- 13 Thoughts About Doomsday Clock #1 – Learning From History, Condemned To Repeat It Anyway (SPOILERS) - November 21, 2017
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today, And Doomsday Clock Eclipses Them All – A Comic Show - November 21, 2017
- Batman And Catwoman’s First Date Sells Out A Week Before Publication, Batman Annual #2 Goes To Second Print - November 21, 2017
- Geoff Johns’ 11.57 PM Countdown Video For Doomsday Clock #1 - November 21, 2017
- Image Comics Solicits For February 2018 Sees A New Governor For The Walking Dead - November 21, 2017