ICV2 interviewed Bob Wayne and John Cunningham of DC Comics, and asked them the question I was unable to get a response from DC over, regarding the rumoured Man Of Steel series Bleeding Cool first made mention of…
Let me put on my fanboy hat and ask if you can confirm the rumors that Scott Snyder will be working on a Superman: Man of Steel comic in 2013 to take advantage of Zack Snyder’s Man of Steel movie?
Wayne: I certainly won’t confirm that, but I will say that it is reasonable to assume that given the release of Man of Steel next summer, we will come up with a publishing program that will both augment and take advantage of that opportunity.
Cunningham: I think that (a Scott Snyder Superman series) would be great. I’d read that.
As for Before Watchmen, Wayne stated;
Do you have any plans for publishing any more new Watchmen stories?
Wayne: There is no plan to do so right now. We are looking forward to the conclusion of all these series and seeing how they all weave together and see what everybody’s opinion is of the whole thing when they see it all together as a whole organic story.
- Null Faeries #1 Launches in Action Lab January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Damian Wayne Gets A Crush – But Not on Crush (Teen Titans #23 Spoilers) - October 17, 2018
- Comic Shops Get an Exclusive John Constantine Funko POP for Free Comic Book Day 2019 (UPDATE) - October 17, 2018
- Maria Llovet Creates Original Graphic Novel ‘Loud’ for Black Mask January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Our Super Adventure by Sarah Graley Joins Rick & Morty in Oni Press January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018