In November, IDW launches its comic bases on the hit TV long commercial, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. The comic will be distributed with six equally split covers by artist Andy Price, each featuring one of the “Mane Six” ponies.
But there is also a Jill Thompson variant intended to be reserved for customers who order the comic from their shop, copying the idea from Valiant, though it basically means shops another any copies they like.
And there is a further one in ten variant edition drawn by Stephanie Buscema.
And a bos set of the six standard covers available, so you can collect them all with very little effort. See above…
Who would have thought, only a few years ago, that My Little Pony comics would be so aimed at the collectible market?
- Champions #4 And #5 Go To Second Prints… - February 23, 2017
- Yes, Chicago, Andrew Aydin Will Speak At The New Trier High School’s Civil Rights Day After All - February 23, 2017
- Francois Boucq Redrew Scenes From Little Tulip To Be More Acceptable To An English Language Audience - February 23, 2017
- Liberatore Returns To Comics In Heavy Metal #285 With “Ai Shiteru” - February 23, 2017
- The CBLDF Condemn Homeland Security Proposal That Non-Citizens Hand Over Social Media Passwords - February 23, 2017