In November, IDW launches its comic bases on the hit TV long commercial, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. The comic will be distributed with six equally split covers by artist Andy Price, each featuring one of the “Mane Six” ponies.
But there is also a Jill Thompson variant intended to be reserved for customers who order the comic from their shop, copying the idea from Valiant, though it basically means shops another any copies they like.
And there is a further one in ten variant edition drawn by Stephanie Buscema.
And a bos set of the six standard covers available, so you can collect them all with very little effort. See above…
Who would have thought, only a few years ago, that My Little Pony comics would be so aimed at the collectible market?
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017