In November, IDW launches its comic bases on the hit TV long commercial, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. The comic will be distributed with six equally split covers by artist Andy Price, each featuring one of the “Mane Six” ponies.
But there is also a Jill Thompson variant intended to be reserved for customers who order the comic from their shop, copying the idea from Valiant, though it basically means shops another any copies they like.
And there is a further one in ten variant edition drawn by Stephanie Buscema.
And a bos set of the six standard covers available, so you can collect them all with very little effort. See above…
Who would have thought, only a few years ago, that My Little Pony comics would be so aimed at the collectible market?
- San Diego Comic Con 2017 Badges On Sale On April 8th – 9am PT Noon ET 5pm BST - March 27, 2017
- DC Comics Sends Their Freelancers Big Blue Blankets… - March 27, 2017
- Manga Potrays President Donald Trump As Making Murder And Rape Legal - March 27, 2017
- Where To Buy The Watchmen Smiley Batman And Flash Covers If You Live In The UK - March 27, 2017
- The Biggest Spoilers For Secret Empire #0 You Can Find… If You Can Find Them - March 27, 2017