Bleeding Cool first featured the micro-distributed comic book Scam from Comix Tribe at the beginning of the year. Since then it’s been picked up by Diamond and gone all macro-distributed and is available in many more shops in two weeks time.
And to help it on the way, the producers have booked 48 sheet billboard ads on the LAs Vegas strip. Tagged as “X-Men Meets Oceans Eleven”, it’s a Supercrooks-style supervillain heist on a Vegas casino, for money and revenge.
- Valiant’s Quantum and Woody! #1 Gets a Very, Very Exclusive Second Printing for the CBLDF - December 18, 2017
- Hawkman’s Ultimate Weapon: The Claw of Horus - December 18, 2017
- Top 300 Comics and Graphic Novel Sales for November 2017 - December 18, 2017
- Separated At Birth: Mister Miracle #5 and Hawkeye - December 18, 2017
- New Fighting American Series for March 2018 from Gordon Rennie, Andy Tong and Jerry Ordway - December 18, 2017