Bleeding Cool first featured the micro-distributed comic book Scam from Comix Tribe at the beginning of the year. Since then it’s been picked up by Diamond and gone all macro-distributed and is available in many more shops in two weeks time.
And to help it on the way, the producers have booked 48 sheet billboard ads on the LAs Vegas strip. Tagged as “X-Men Meets Oceans Eleven”, it’s a Supercrooks-style supervillain heist on a Vegas casino, for money and revenge.
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018