Bleeding Cool first featured the micro-distributed comic book Scam from Comix Tribe at the beginning of the year. Since then it’s been picked up by Diamond and gone all macro-distributed and is available in many more shops in two weeks time.
And to help it on the way, the producers have booked 48 sheet billboard ads on the LAs Vegas strip. Tagged as “X-Men Meets Oceans Eleven”, it’s a Supercrooks-style supervillain heist on a Vegas casino, for money and revenge.
- Mark Buckingham And Steve Rude Replace Nick Bradshaw And Klaus Janson On ‘Manhunter Vs Sandman’ - July 27, 2017
- What Else Can You Find In That Marvel Book Previews Catalogue For Early 2018? - July 27, 2017
- A Few DC Covers You May Or May Not Have Seen For August, From Cho To Portacio To Albuquerque - July 27, 2017
- Riccardo Federici Draws The Evil Batmen Of Metal For DC Comics Promotional Items - July 27, 2017
- Harley Quinn Homages The Dark Knight Returns For Batman Day Takeover - July 27, 2017