Bleeding Cool first featured the micro-distributed comic book Scam from Comix Tribe at the beginning of the year. Since then it’s been picked up by Diamond and gone all macro-distributed and is available in many more shops in two weeks time.
And to help it on the way, the producers have booked 48 sheet billboard ads on the LAs Vegas strip. Tagged as “X-Men Meets Oceans Eleven”, it’s a Supercrooks-style supervillain heist on a Vegas casino, for money and revenge.
- Rick Veitch’s Maximortal Sequel In Stock At Amazon Right Now - October 19, 2017
- Udon Puts Gisèle Lagacé And David Lumsdon’s Ménage À 3 Into Print In February 2018 - October 19, 2017
- 25 DC Variant Covers By Grampa, Sienkiewicz, Hitch, Lee And More For November Including Metal #4 - October 19, 2017
- Mighty Thor #700, One Of 7 Marvel Legacy Comics Going To Second Print - October 19, 2017
- Will You Have A New Year’s Eve Party, Or Wait For An Avengers #675 Party? - October 19, 2017