Bleeding Cool first featured the micro-distributed comic book Scam from Comix Tribe at the beginning of the year. Since then it’s been picked up by Diamond and gone all macro-distributed and is available in many more shops in two weeks time.
And to help it on the way, the producers have booked 48 sheet billboard ads on the LAs Vegas strip. Tagged as “X-Men Meets Oceans Eleven”, it’s a Supercrooks-style supervillain heist on a Vegas casino, for money and revenge.
- Everything We Know About Marvel Comics Solicitations In November 2017 So Far - August 21, 2017
- Everything We Know About DC Comics Solicitations In November 2017 So Far - August 21, 2017
- Tim Seeley And Priscilla Petraites Launch Their Brilliant Trash In AfterShock Comics’ November 2017 Solicits - August 21, 2017
- Five Hot Comics – And One To Watch – August 2017 - August 21, 2017
- Buying A Comic Shop On Facebook… - August 21, 2017