The Washington Post ran a piece on a stump speech by Sarah Palin, in support of Sarah Steelman, running for the Republican nomination for the Senate in Missouri.
First, her shoes: Five-inch wedges. Her black capris weren’t quite skin-tight but tight enough, and her t-shirt with its Superman logo (a Steelman campaign shirt emblazoned with “Our freedom. Our fight.”) emphasized her figure. She never once removed her oversized sunglasses.
Sarah Palin as Supergirl? It could happen. But I wonder what Warner Bros lawyers would make of that use of the Superman logo for the Steelman campaign?
UPDATE: It’s now on the front page of The Drudge Report.
- 22-Page Preview of Blue Baron #1 with Ron Frenz and Sal Buscema – Another 64-Page $3.99 Sitcomic - January 22, 2018
- Petition for Geoff Johns to Make the Joker Gay “Again” - January 22, 2018
- Steve Geppi to Give the Keynote Speech at Diamond’s 2018 Retailer Summit – What Will He Say About 2017? - January 22, 2018
- Cable Artist Jon Malin on Nazis, Marvel, SJWs, X-Men… and Shell Beach - January 22, 2018
- An Analysis of Promethea’s Appearance In Justice League Of America #23 – and a Possible Way Out(SPOILERS) - January 22, 2018