The Washington Post ran a piece on a stump speech by Sarah Palin, in support of Sarah Steelman, running for the Republican nomination for the Senate in Missouri.
First, her shoes: Five-inch wedges. Her black capris weren’t quite skin-tight but tight enough, and her t-shirt with its Superman logo (a Steelman campaign shirt emblazoned with “Our freedom. Our fight.”) emphasized her figure. She never once removed her oversized sunglasses.
Sarah Palin as Supergirl? It could happen. But I wonder what Warner Bros lawyers would make of that use of the Superman logo for the Steelman campaign?
UPDATE: It’s now on the front page of The Drudge Report.
- Mister Miracle #1 Goes To Third Printing; Mister Miracle #2 And Batman: The Red Death #1 Get Seconds - September 20, 2017
- DC Comics To Release Doomsday Clock #1 At 11:57PM, Tuesday, November 21st - September 20, 2017
- Dark Horse To Publish Konami’s ‘Art of Metal Gear Solid I–IV’ In One English Language Volume - September 20, 2017
- Jeanette Hayes, A Modern-Day Manga Roy Lichtenstein - September 20, 2017
- Thought Bubble Debut: Gender-Flipped ‘Fem Fatales’ For A Good Cause - September 20, 2017