The Washington Post ran a piece on a stump speech by Sarah Palin, in support of Sarah Steelman, running for the Republican nomination for the Senate in Missouri.
First, her shoes: Five-inch wedges. Her black capris weren’t quite skin-tight but tight enough, and her t-shirt with its Superman logo (a Steelman campaign shirt emblazoned with “Our freedom. Our fight.”) emphasized her figure. She never once removed her oversized sunglasses.
Sarah Palin as Supergirl? It could happen. But I wonder what Warner Bros lawyers would make of that use of the Superman logo for the Steelman campaign?
UPDATE: It’s now on the front page of The Drudge Report.
- Comic Book Artist Oliver Nome Has Passed Away - March 25, 2017
- Frank Cho’s Movie Poster For Scott Sava’s Animal Crackers Is A Comic Strip - March 25, 2017
- Marvel Liquidates 115 Collections To Comic Stores – Including out Of Print Runaways TPBS - March 25, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future – I’m Only Following Orders - March 25, 2017
- Man In Joker Cosplay Arrested In Virginia, Could Get Five Years - March 25, 2017