The Washington Post ran a piece on a stump speech by Sarah Palin, in support of Sarah Steelman, running for the Republican nomination for the Senate in Missouri.
First, her shoes: Five-inch wedges. Her black capris weren’t quite skin-tight but tight enough, and her t-shirt with its Superman logo (a Steelman campaign shirt emblazoned with “Our freedom. Our fight.”) emphasized her figure. She never once removed her oversized sunglasses.
Sarah Palin as Supergirl? It could happen. But I wonder what Warner Bros lawyers would make of that use of the Superman logo for the Steelman campaign?
UPDATE: It’s now on the front page of The Drudge Report.
- Suicide Squad Has A Brand New Leader. But Amanda Waller Is Going To Make You Wait. - June 28, 2017
- DC Comics Allows Dark Nights: Metal #1 To Go On Sale From Midnight On Tuesday, August 15th - June 28, 2017
- Batman #24 Goes To Fourth Print For Marriage Proposal. #25 Goes To Second Print - June 28, 2017
- Preview Of Shirtless Bear-Fighter #2 Brings You… The Hillbilly Warlock - June 28, 2017
- So This Is Why They Call It “The Mount” – Sex Lives Of The Superheroes In Occupy Avengers #8 - June 28, 2017