The Washington Post ran a piece on a stump speech by Sarah Palin, in support of Sarah Steelman, running for the Republican nomination for the Senate in Missouri.
First, her shoes: Five-inch wedges. Her black capris weren’t quite skin-tight but tight enough, and her t-shirt with its Superman logo (a Steelman campaign shirt emblazoned with “Our freedom. Our fight.”) emphasized her figure. She never once removed her oversized sunglasses.
Sarah Palin as Supergirl? It could happen. But I wonder what Warner Bros lawyers would make of that use of the Superman logo for the Steelman campaign?
UPDATE: It’s now on the front page of The Drudge Report.
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017
- Original Art Page From Asterix Breaks Records, Sells For $300,000 - January 23, 2017
- Ed Begley Jr Investigates Giant Robot Building With February’s “Build” Loot Crate - January 23, 2017