The Washington Post ran a piece on a stump speech by Sarah Palin, in support of Sarah Steelman, running for the Republican nomination for the Senate in Missouri.
First, her shoes: Five-inch wedges. Her black capris weren’t quite skin-tight but tight enough, and her t-shirt with its Superman logo (a Steelman campaign shirt emblazoned with “Our freedom. Our fight.”) emphasized her figure. She never once removed her oversized sunglasses.
Sarah Palin as Supergirl? It could happen. But I wonder what Warner Bros lawyers would make of that use of the Superman logo for the Steelman campaign?
UPDATE: It’s now on the front page of The Drudge Report.
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today With Generations Thor And Nightwing’s New Order – A Comic Show - August 22, 2017
- Chuck Dixon – The Most Published Comic Book Writer Of All Time? 40,000 Pages On September 6th - August 22, 2017
- Tomorrow’s Generations: The Thors Will Properly Tie In With Marvel Legacy #1. Honest. - August 22, 2017
- Image Comics Full November 2017 Solicits Launch Void Trip, Port Of Earth, No 1 With A Bullet, Coyotes, Dark Fang, Gravediggers Union - August 22, 2017
- Win One Of Three Tickets To The First-Ever Crunchyroll Expo - August 22, 2017