The Washington Post ran a piece on a stump speech by Sarah Palin, in support of Sarah Steelman, running for the Republican nomination for the Senate in Missouri.
First, her shoes: Five-inch wedges. Her black capris weren’t quite skin-tight but tight enough, and her t-shirt with its Superman logo (a Steelman campaign shirt emblazoned with “Our freedom. Our fight.”) emphasized her figure. She never once removed her oversized sunglasses.
Sarah Palin as Supergirl? It could happen. But I wonder what Warner Bros lawyers would make of that use of the Superman logo for the Steelman campaign?
UPDATE: It’s now on the front page of The Drudge Report.
- 88 Photos And Videos From New York Toy Fair 2017 Day One - February 19, 2017
- 52 Stories From ComicsPRO – Time To Catch Up On What You Missed Out On - February 18, 2017
- Cover Stories: Red Sonja To Riverdale To Robotech, From J Scott Campbell, Artgerm And More - February 18, 2017
- Dress As Logan, Go See Logan, In New York City - February 18, 2017
- Year Of The Goat #7 Lands on Kickstarter - February 18, 2017