The Washington Post ran a piece on a stump speech by Sarah Palin, in support of Sarah Steelman, running for the Republican nomination for the Senate in Missouri.
First, her shoes: Five-inch wedges. Her black capris weren’t quite skin-tight but tight enough, and her t-shirt with its Superman logo (a Steelman campaign shirt emblazoned with “Our freedom. Our fight.”) emphasized her figure. She never once removed her oversized sunglasses.
Sarah Palin as Supergirl? It could happen. But I wonder what Warner Bros lawyers would make of that use of the Superman logo for the Steelman campaign?
UPDATE: It’s now on the front page of The Drudge Report.
- James Cameron’s Avatar Comic For Free Comic Book Day Shows You What Happened After Jake Jumped Toruk Makto - April 28, 2017
- Marvel Bumps Up Their “True Believers” $1 Spider-Man Reprints Ahead Of Spider-Man Homecoming - April 28, 2017
- How Tasha Yar Returns To Star Trek: The Next Generation In The Mirror Universe For Free Comic Book Day - April 28, 2017
- Darth Maul Sells Out #1 And #2, Go To Second Prints - April 28, 2017
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017