The Washington Post ran a piece on a stump speech by Sarah Palin, in support of Sarah Steelman, running for the Republican nomination for the Senate in Missouri.
First, her shoes: Five-inch wedges. Her black capris weren’t quite skin-tight but tight enough, and her t-shirt with its Superman logo (a Steelman campaign shirt emblazoned with “Our freedom. Our fight.”) emphasized her figure. She never once removed her oversized sunglasses.
Sarah Palin as Supergirl? It could happen. But I wonder what Warner Bros lawyers would make of that use of the Superman logo for the Steelman campaign?
UPDATE: It’s now on the front page of The Drudge Report.
- 30 DC Comics Covers For December From Frank Cho, Jenny Frison, JG Jones, Jim Lee And More - November 22, 2017
- Frank Miller’s Cover For Kamandi Challenge #12 - November 22, 2017
- Changes To Batman #38: Tom King And Travis Moore To Tell The Origin Of Bruce Wayne - November 22, 2017
- New Darkness, Cyber Force, Aphrodite V To Join New Witchblade In 2018 - November 22, 2017
- Black Friday Comic Store Deals For 2017: Part One - November 22, 2017