Ex-military policeman Matthew Argintar, 23 from New Jersey, is a Real Life Super Hero. Dressed in a Batman-like face mask, a cape, arm pads and a bulletproof vest. And also a pair of handcuffs. Outside a Home Depot, he began asking people if there was anything they needed help with.
But fearing some kind of repeat of the Aurora shootings, people instead decided to call the police.
Who promptly arrested Argintar and charged him with disorderly conduct and unlawful possession of handcuffs.
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller Lists, 19th November 2017 – “Sales For October Were Some Of Our Worst, November Is On its Way To Beating That” - November 19, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters, 19th November 2017 – A Justice League Of Their Own - November 19, 2017
- Leaked Minor Details From Doomsday Clock #1 (SPOILERS) - November 18, 2017
- Warner Bros CEO Kevin Tsujihara Under Spotlight Over Justice League Reception - November 18, 2017
- Gamifying Comics: The Making Of Cartooner - November 18, 2017