Ex-military policeman Matthew Argintar, 23 from New Jersey, is a Real Life Super Hero. Dressed in a Batman-like face mask, a cape, arm pads and a bulletproof vest. And also a pair of handcuffs. Outside a Home Depot, he began asking people if there was anything they needed help with.
But fearing some kind of repeat of the Aurora shootings, people instead decided to call the police.
Who promptly arrested Argintar and charged him with disorderly conduct and unlawful possession of handcuffs.
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018