Ex-military policeman Matthew Argintar, 23 from New Jersey, is a Real Life Super Hero. Dressed in a Batman-like face mask, a cape, arm pads and a bulletproof vest. And also a pair of handcuffs. Outside a Home Depot, he began asking people if there was anything they needed help with.
But fearing some kind of repeat of the Aurora shootings, people instead decided to call the police.
Who promptly arrested Argintar and charged him with disorderly conduct and unlawful possession of handcuffs.
- Michael B. Jordan Really Wanted to Play T’Challa in Black Panther - February 24, 2018
- 42 Exclusive Comics at ECCC 2018 from Aspen, Dark Horse, Boom, DC, Oni, Valiant, Vault, and More - February 24, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, February 24th, 2018 – Batman Poisons Its Ivy - February 24, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 Out This Week… for the Very First Time - February 24, 2018
- Matthew Rosenberg to Write New Multiple Man Comic for Marvel? - February 24, 2018