Ex-military policeman Matthew Argintar, 23 from New Jersey, is a Real Life Super Hero. Dressed in a Batman-like face mask, a cape, arm pads and a bulletproof vest. And also a pair of handcuffs. Outside a Home Depot, he began asking people if there was anything they needed help with.
But fearing some kind of repeat of the Aurora shootings, people instead decided to call the police.
Who promptly arrested Argintar and charged him with disorderly conduct and unlawful possession of handcuffs.
- Comic Store In Your Future – How Did Venom #150 Sell For You? - June 26, 2017
- Hatchet Gets An Ongoing Series From American Mythology September 2017 Solicits - June 26, 2017
- Fried Pie Comics Covers For Dark Nights: Metal, Moonstruck And, Yes, Robotech - June 26, 2017
- Ch-Ch-Changes: The Unsolicited Wasp - June 26, 2017
- Saying Goodbye To James Hagemann, Who Helped Make My First Comic A Reality - June 26, 2017