Adventure Time just debuted a brand new comic book from the Boom Studios all ages imprint KaBoom! So host Grace Randolph sits down with Adventure Time executive producer Fred Seibert to not just talk about Jake and Finn’s new adventures on the page, but the comic book industry as well. Plus learn how Adventure Time creator Pendleton Ward first pitched the show to Fred Seibert and his Frederator Studios. And be sure to pick up Adventure Time from KaBoom! Think About The Ink is presented by Bleeding Cool.
Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please!
- Jae Lee And Brian Stelfreeze FOC Covers For Jim Henson And Victor LaValle.. - April 28, 2017
- A Box For Archie Comics’ Spider-Man Digests In Time for Spider-Man Homecoming - April 28, 2017
- Oh My Days! Bill Potts’ First Titan Comics Doctor Who Appearance, On Free Comic Book Day - April 28, 2017
- Just Five Exclusive Retailer Cover Variants From Marvel Again for July – X-Men, Deadpool, Guardians, Spider-Men And Secret Empire - April 28, 2017
- The Fate Of Kieron Gillen And Jamie McKelvie In Skottie Young’s I Hate Image Comics For Free Comic Book Day (SPOILERS) - April 28, 2017