Adventure Time just debuted a brand new comic book from the Boom Studios all ages imprint KaBoom! So host Grace Randolph sits down with Adventure Time executive producer Fred Seibert to not just talk about Jake and Finn’s new adventures on the page, but the comic book industry as well. Plus learn how Adventure Time creator Pendleton Ward first pitched the show to Fred Seibert and his Frederator Studios. And be sure to pick up Adventure Time from KaBoom! Think About The Ink is presented by Bleeding Cool.
Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please!
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017
- First Look At The Doctor Who Christmas Special – And A Look Back At Peter Capaldi’s Time As The doctor - July 23, 2017
- The Doctor Who Christmas Special Will Be Called “Twice Upon A Time” - July 23, 2017
- Doctor Who’s Steven Moffat Says There’s No Backlash Against Jodie Whittaker, Wishes Journalists Would Shut Up - July 23, 2017