The best selling magazine to comic stores distributed by Diamond Comic Distributors in June, that is.
Looks like this Issue Zero thing is a hit, I’m sure DC Comics looked on happily. Trailblazers, that’s us.
In many ways, Bleeding Cool Magazine #0 was a trial run, to see what worked and what didn’t, what was popular and what was not. Put it this way… the price guide will be bigger for issue 1. In fact look for 104 pages of Bleeding Cool goodness in the first issue coming out this October.
TOP 10 MAGAZINES
Based on Total Sales of Products Invoiced in June 2012
|1||9||11.53||BLEEDING COOL MAGAZINE #0 (MR)||$1.49||AVA|
|2||8||5.09||MAD MAGAZINE #516||$5.99||DC|
|3||2||2.03||DC SUPERHERO CHESS FIG COLL MAG #7 BATGIRL WHITE KNIGHT||$16.00||EAG|
|4||5||1.84||DR WHO MAGAZINE #447||$8.99||PAN|
|5||6||1.75||BACK ISSUE #57||$8.95||TWO|
|6||7||1.49||ALTER EGO #110||$8.95||TWO|
|7||3||1.41||DC SUPERHERO FIG COLL MAG #108 MERA||$14.00||EAG|
|8||4||1.37||CLASSIC MARVEL FIG COLL MAG #174 ARACHNE||$14.00||EAG|
|9||23||1.36||TERRY MOORE HOW TO DRAW #4 FUNNY||$4.99||ABS|
|10||1||1.28||DC SUPERHERO FIG COLL MAG SPECIAL SWAMP THING||$38.00||EAG|
- Over 200 Comic Stores Running Black Friday 2017 Deals Today - November 24, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future – Be Thankful For My Little Pony - November 23, 2017
- Would You Like Your Monsters Unleashed #8 Mixed With A Little Luke Cage #167? - November 23, 2017
- Vault Comics Launches Return Of The Graveyard Gang By Eliot Rahal And Felipe Cunha In February 2018 Solicits - November 23, 2017
- Zenescope Launches Philadelphia Superhero Series, The Musketeers, In February 2018 Solicits - November 23, 2017