The best selling magazine to comic stores distributed by Diamond Comic Distributors in June, that is.
Looks like this Issue Zero thing is a hit, I’m sure DC Comics looked on happily. Trailblazers, that’s us.
In many ways, Bleeding Cool Magazine #0 was a trial run, to see what worked and what didn’t, what was popular and what was not. Put it this way… the price guide will be bigger for issue 1. In fact look for 104 pages of Bleeding Cool goodness in the first issue coming out this October.
TOP 10 MAGAZINES
Based on Total Sales of Products Invoiced in June 2012
|1||9||11.53||BLEEDING COOL MAGAZINE #0 (MR)||$1.49||AVA|
|2||8||5.09||MAD MAGAZINE #516||$5.99||DC|
|3||2||2.03||DC SUPERHERO CHESS FIG COLL MAG #7 BATGIRL WHITE KNIGHT||$16.00||EAG|
|4||5||1.84||DR WHO MAGAZINE #447||$8.99||PAN|
|5||6||1.75||BACK ISSUE #57||$8.95||TWO|
|6||7||1.49||ALTER EGO #110||$8.95||TWO|
|7||3||1.41||DC SUPERHERO FIG COLL MAG #108 MERA||$14.00||EAG|
|8||4||1.37||CLASSIC MARVEL FIG COLL MAG #174 ARACHNE||$14.00||EAG|
|9||23||1.36||TERRY MOORE HOW TO DRAW #4 FUNNY||$4.99||ABS|
|10||1||1.28||DC SUPERHERO FIG COLL MAG SPECIAL SWAMP THING||$38.00||EAG|
- Eddy Barrows and Eber Ferreira to Draw James Tynion’s Final Detective Comics #981 - April 25, 2018
- New Scene from Johnny English Strikes Again Airs at CinemaCon - April 25, 2018
- Second Prints for Spider-Man, Silencer, Sideways, Terrifics and Wasted Space #1000 - April 25, 2018
- Jamie Lee Curtis Calls Virus a “Piece of Sh*t I Made in the ’90s” - April 25, 2018
- Harrison Ford, Patton Oswalt, and Tiffany Haddish in The Secret Life of Pets 2 - April 25, 2018