The best selling magazine to comic stores distributed by Diamond Comic Distributors in June, that is.
Looks like this Issue Zero thing is a hit, I’m sure DC Comics looked on happily. Trailblazers, that’s us.
In many ways, Bleeding Cool Magazine #0 was a trial run, to see what worked and what didn’t, what was popular and what was not. Put it this way… the price guide will be bigger for issue 1. In fact look for 104 pages of Bleeding Cool goodness in the first issue coming out this October.
TOP 10 MAGAZINES
Based on Total Sales of Products Invoiced in June 2012
|1||9||11.53||BLEEDING COOL MAGAZINE #0 (MR)||$1.49||AVA|
|2||8||5.09||MAD MAGAZINE #516||$5.99||DC|
|3||2||2.03||DC SUPERHERO CHESS FIG COLL MAG #7 BATGIRL WHITE KNIGHT||$16.00||EAG|
|4||5||1.84||DR WHO MAGAZINE #447||$8.99||PAN|
|5||6||1.75||BACK ISSUE #57||$8.95||TWO|
|6||7||1.49||ALTER EGO #110||$8.95||TWO|
|7||3||1.41||DC SUPERHERO FIG COLL MAG #108 MERA||$14.00||EAG|
|8||4||1.37||CLASSIC MARVEL FIG COLL MAG #174 ARACHNE||$14.00||EAG|
|9||23||1.36||TERRY MOORE HOW TO DRAW #4 FUNNY||$4.99||ABS|
|10||1||1.28||DC SUPERHERO FIG COLL MAG SPECIAL SWAMP THING||$38.00||EAG|
- Faeries Will Flood From The Faultlines From Midsummer’s Night - June 25, 2017
- Dan Schaffer And David Miller Bring Malefic To Devil’s Due For September 2017 Solicits - June 25, 2017
- Will We Discover The New Doctor Who Next Week? - June 25, 2017
- Adrian Ramos Launches No Room For Magic #1 In Keenspot’s September 2017 Solicits - June 25, 2017
- It’s Not San Andreas’ Fault, It’s The Monsters! Massimo Rosi And Gabriel Ibarra Nunez Launch Graveland #1 From Scout Comics In September 2017 Solicitations - June 25, 2017