The best selling magazine to comic stores distributed by Diamond Comic Distributors in June, that is.
Looks like this Issue Zero thing is a hit, I’m sure DC Comics looked on happily. Trailblazers, that’s us.
In many ways, Bleeding Cool Magazine #0 was a trial run, to see what worked and what didn’t, what was popular and what was not. Put it this way… the price guide will be bigger for issue 1. In fact look for 104 pages of Bleeding Cool goodness in the first issue coming out this October.
TOP 10 MAGAZINES
Based on Total Sales of Products Invoiced in June 2012
|1||9||11.53||BLEEDING COOL MAGAZINE #0 (MR)||$1.49||AVA|
|2||8||5.09||MAD MAGAZINE #516||$5.99||DC|
|3||2||2.03||DC SUPERHERO CHESS FIG COLL MAG #7 BATGIRL WHITE KNIGHT||$16.00||EAG|
|4||5||1.84||DR WHO MAGAZINE #447||$8.99||PAN|
|5||6||1.75||BACK ISSUE #57||$8.95||TWO|
|6||7||1.49||ALTER EGO #110||$8.95||TWO|
|7||3||1.41||DC SUPERHERO FIG COLL MAG #108 MERA||$14.00||EAG|
|8||4||1.37||CLASSIC MARVEL FIG COLL MAG #174 ARACHNE||$14.00||EAG|
|9||23||1.36||TERRY MOORE HOW TO DRAW #4 FUNNY||$4.99||ABS|
|10||1||1.28||DC SUPERHERO FIG COLL MAG SPECIAL SWAMP THING||$38.00||EAG|
- Women Of Marvel Panel At SDCC: Rainbow Rowell’s Runaways Has The Same Plot As The Country Bears Movie - July 23, 2017
- Bringing Back Longshot, And More From The Marvel ResurrXion Panel At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Photos: Doctor Who Cosplay Show Hits A Few Bumps In The Time Vortex - July 23, 2017
- When R2 And C-3PO Met Big Bird: How Lucasfilm Marketed Star Wars In The ’70s And ’80s - July 23, 2017
- An Afternoon With The Crew Of Star Trek: Discovery - July 23, 2017