Not a bit of it. The comic book has been released to be distributed to retailers, with the proviso that they be informed not to sell the comic book to minors.
Which, let’s face it, none of them were going to do anyway. Seriously, have you read it?
Is this a new age of enlightenment for UK Customs? Have the censorhip battles been won?
I was in the pub with a bunch of comic creators and one prominent artist currently working for DC Comics was very pleased to hear the news as he has his own comic project planned that may involve a certain amount of explicit horizontal jogging. For story purposes, of course.
The other side effect of the decision is that UK retailers I’ve spoken to have registered increased interest in the comic from their customers and expect an instant sellout next Wednesday.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018