Not a bit of it. The comic book has been released to be distributed to retailers, with the proviso that they be informed not to sell the comic book to minors.
Which, let’s face it, none of them were going to do anyway. Seriously, have you read it?
Is this a new age of enlightenment for UK Customs? Have the censorhip battles been won?
I was in the pub with a bunch of comic creators and one prominent artist currently working for DC Comics was very pleased to hear the news as he has his own comic project planned that may involve a certain amount of explicit horizontal jogging. For story purposes, of course.
The other side effect of the decision is that UK retailers I’ve spoken to have registered increased interest in the comic from their customers and expect an instant sellout next Wednesday.
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017