Not a bit of it. The comic book has been released to be distributed to retailers, with the proviso that they be informed not to sell the comic book to minors.
Which, let’s face it, none of them were going to do anyway. Seriously, have you read it?
Is this a new age of enlightenment for UK Customs? Have the censorhip battles been won?
I was in the pub with a bunch of comic creators and one prominent artist currently working for DC Comics was very pleased to hear the news as he has his own comic project planned that may involve a certain amount of explicit horizontal jogging. For story purposes, of course.
The other side effect of the decision is that UK retailers I’ve spoken to have registered increased interest in the comic from their customers and expect an instant sellout next Wednesday.
- X-O Manowar #3 – Now with Extra-Added David Mack - May 24, 2017
- Dan Jurgens Rewriting His Own Origin of Cyborg Superman In Action Comics #980 - May 24, 2017
- Everything Changes For Archie In Archie Comics Solicitations For August 2017 - May 24, 2017
- Titan Comics Launches Quake Champions Comic In August 2017 By Ram V And Alan Quah – And Other Solicits - May 24, 2017
- G.I. Joe, M.A.S.K. And Transformers Launch Hasbro Comics Crossover In August, First Strike From IDW - May 24, 2017