Not a bit of it. The comic book has been released to be distributed to retailers, with the proviso that they be informed not to sell the comic book to minors.
Which, let’s face it, none of them were going to do anyway. Seriously, have you read it?
Is this a new age of enlightenment for UK Customs? Have the censorhip battles been won?
I was in the pub with a bunch of comic creators and one prominent artist currently working for DC Comics was very pleased to hear the news as he has his own comic project planned that may involve a certain amount of explicit horizontal jogging. For story purposes, of course.
The other side effect of the decision is that UK retailers I’ve spoken to have registered increased interest in the comic from their customers and expect an instant sellout next Wednesday.
- Suicide Squad Has A Brand New Leader. But Amanda Waller Is Going To Make You Wait. - June 28, 2017
- DC Comics Allows Dark Nights: Metal #1 To Go On Sale From Midnight On Tuesday, August 15th - June 28, 2017
- Batman #24 Goes To Fourth Print For Marriage Proposal. #25 Goes To Second Print - June 28, 2017
- Preview Of Shirtless Bear-Fighter #2 Brings You… The Hillbilly Warlock - June 28, 2017
- So This Is Why They Call It “The Mount” – Sex Lives Of The Superheroes In Occupy Avengers #8 - June 28, 2017