OlympicWatch: Off to see the Men’s cycle race with the girls this morning… apologies for any lesser Bleeding Cool coverage as a result…
KickWatch: As part of the Cyber Force Kickstarter funded relaunch, Top Cow reveal the cover to Cyber Force issue 2 by Marc Silvestri… showing a Stryker, it seems, in pre-cybernetic enhancement days…
ConWatch: Hong Kong’s Anim-Con launched yesterday – and was instantly full of Western-based superhero cosplay. This must be how the Americans felt when British rock’n’roll started dominating…
Paul Ho, 38, wore a home-made Iron Man costume as he strode around the harbourside exhibition centre with a group of friends dressed as other characters of comic-book legend.
“From spraying the paint to modifying it with fiberglass, it took five months to make this suit,” the professional costume maker and event organiser told AFP, as blue LED lights glowed in his helmet and chest plate.
“I want to say to Hong Kong people, I hope you all work hard and play hard.”
RobWatch: Rob Liefeld tweets upcoming Hawkman art from a new storyline, “Wanted”…
They say I am a work in progress. The fools.
“Diehards should go and check these fucking things out. It’s weird. It’s seeing Batman done by art students on no budget. Because nothing happens. It’s like the cinema of the underground.
“My friend (Green) actually writes a comic book called Freshmen and he based the lead character on me. And when he was doing it he asked what I wanted my powers to be and I was like, ‘I want big boobs and a big old a– and a cape.’
First F4 outline I did
- Life Is Strange #1 and Bloodshot: Rising Spirit #1 Go to Second Prints the Day Before Publishing - November 13, 2018
- The Conservative Councillor of Camden Who Paid Tribute to Stan Lee - November 13, 2018
- Talking to Kieron Gillen About Peter Cannon: Thunderbolt and DIE, With Wine and Cheese (VIDEO) - November 13, 2018
- Talking To – And About – Stan Lee - November 13, 2018
- Jonathan Ross, Correcting the BBC Over Stan Lee on Newsnight Last Night - November 13, 2018