[issuu viewMode=singlePage width=550 height=366 backgroundColor=%23222222 documentId=120517183745-0aebf16043ea46f28901e94354e09714 name=fallen_superheroes_full username=medallionp tag=adam%20mock unit=px v=2]
Here’s a preview of Fallen Superheroes, a photography book featuring superhero archetypal characters who are past their best… or just like the rest of us. Really empowering those without power, the superhero allegory taken to its logical conclusion.
Oh, and coincidentally theyare currently buying banner advertising with Bleeding Cool. Isn’t that nice of them? It’s certainly how I noticed this book existed. More people should try it.
The book is written and produced by Scott Allen Perry and Adam Mock, with photography from Eric Curtis. The book will feature appearances by actors Andy Dick, Doug Jones, Josh “Ponceman” Perry, Madeline Zima and Hanna Hall.
- Blackstar Warrior Gets an Explosive Trailer From Brown Sugar - June 23, 2018
- Nick Derington Drawing Brian Bendis’ Batman for Walmart Exclusive DC Comics - June 23, 2018
- 10 Things We Can Tell You About Ta-Nehisi Coates’ Captain America #1 With Leinil Yu - June 23, 2018
- UPS Strike Off, Comic Stores Spared Disruption - June 23, 2018
- Heavy Metal’s Taarna Gets a Funko POP, Exclusive at SDCC 2018 - June 23, 2018