[issuu viewMode=singlePage width=550 height=366 backgroundColor=%23222222 documentId=120517183745-0aebf16043ea46f28901e94354e09714 name=fallen_superheroes_full username=medallionp tag=adam%20mock unit=px v=2]
Here’s a preview of Fallen Superheroes, a photography book featuring superhero archetypal characters who are past their best… or just like the rest of us. Really empowering those without power, the superhero allegory taken to its logical conclusion.
Oh, and coincidentally theyare currently buying banner advertising with Bleeding Cool. Isn’t that nice of them? It’s certainly how I noticed this book existed. More people should try it.
The book is written and produced by Scott Allen Perry and Adam Mock, with photography from Eric Curtis. The book will feature appearances by actors Andy Dick, Doug Jones, Josh “Ponceman” Perry, Madeline Zima and Hanna Hall.
- Filip Sablik and Ross Richie Address ComicsPRO on BOOM! Studios as a Premier Publisher at Diamond - February 23, 2018
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics (CONFIRMED) - February 23, 2018
- Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat to Adapt Own Doctor Who Episodes as Target Novelisations - February 23, 2018
- Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders - February 23, 2018