It was seen by some as a hoax. A cover unrepresentative of its interior. A variant cover even, showing a kind of “what if”? But in this week’s Star Trek/Doctor Who: Insurrection Squared, we got a flashback to Tom Baker fighting alongside the crew of the classic Star Trek crew against the older styled Cybermen.
The cover to Star Trek: Doctor Who/Assimilation Squared #3 featuring Captain Kirk facing off a Cyberman with The Fourth Doctor, is not only a scene in the comic, a long scene at that, but also portrayed differently from the painted likenesses of the main book, but in a manner closer to the Star Trek animated series…
What’s next? William Hartnell and Captain Janeway? Make it so…
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018