It was seen by some as a hoax. A cover unrepresentative of its interior. A variant cover even, showing a kind of “what if”? But in this week’s Star Trek/Doctor Who: Insurrection Squared, we got a flashback to Tom Baker fighting alongside the crew of the classic Star Trek crew against the older styled Cybermen.
The cover to Star Trek: Doctor Who/Assimilation Squared #3 featuring Captain Kirk facing off a Cyberman with The Fourth Doctor, is not only a scene in the comic, a long scene at that, but also portrayed differently from the painted likenesses of the main book, but in a manner closer to the Star Trek animated series…
What’s next? William Hartnell and Captain Janeway? Make it so…
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Faith And The Future Force #1 - July 26, 2017
- Original Wolverine Tops The Advance Reorder Lists – Is It Time For Marvel To Bring Him Back? - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Savage Dragon #225 - July 26, 2017
- Dr.Snyderlove Or: How DC Comics Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Metal - July 26, 2017
- Randall Malinoff Is No Longer Chief Operating Officer Of Wizard World For Some Reason. - July 26, 2017