It was seen by some as a hoax. A cover unrepresentative of its interior. A variant cover even, showing a kind of “what if”? But in this week’s Star Trek/Doctor Who: Insurrection Squared, we got a flashback to Tom Baker fighting alongside the crew of the classic Star Trek crew against the older styled Cybermen.
The cover to Star Trek: Doctor Who/Assimilation Squared #3 featuring Captain Kirk facing off a Cyberman with The Fourth Doctor, is not only a scene in the comic, a long scene at that, but also portrayed differently from the painted likenesses of the main book, but in a manner closer to the Star Trek animated series…
What’s next? William Hartnell and Captain Janeway? Make it so…
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017