As the con wound down on Sunday, BC reader’s focus was still on the film side, with an interesting juxtaposition of the most obvious comics-to-film character stars in the world, and another character who might be one of the least obvious stars — but seems to be making a strong case for changing that.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
Surprisingly, the look of Zack Snyder‘s footage leans on the handheld, intimate look of something like a Bourne movie. Shots tended to focus on details, the camera operator tended to walk behind characters, or hold the shot loose. Snyder has tended towards a very different look before, so I wasn’t expecting this at all.
Fresh from tonite’s Marvel Studios mega-panel, the official logos for Ant-Man, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, And Thor: The Dark World revealed:
As he walked on stage to take a seat, Edgar Wright held up a copy of the Ant Man comics. This one.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
Courtesy of Bleeding Cool contributors Joshua Stone, Joe Salas, Mark Bourne, Louis Falcetti and, well, me. The cosplay of San Diego Comic Con 2012.
Thanks to Dan Slott for pointing out a twitter moment worth noting:
Well, it worked for Walking Dead #100.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017