As the con wound down on Sunday, BC reader’s focus was still on the film side, with an interesting juxtaposition of the most obvious comics-to-film character stars in the world, and another character who might be one of the least obvious stars — but seems to be making a strong case for changing that.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
Surprisingly, the look of Zack Snyder‘s footage leans on the handheld, intimate look of something like a Bourne movie. Shots tended to focus on details, the camera operator tended to walk behind characters, or hold the shot loose. Snyder has tended towards a very different look before, so I wasn’t expecting this at all.
Fresh from tonite’s Marvel Studios mega-panel, the official logos for Ant-Man, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, And Thor: The Dark World revealed:
As he walked on stage to take a seat, Edgar Wright held up a copy of the Ant Man comics. This one.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
Courtesy of Bleeding Cool contributors Joshua Stone, Joe Salas, Mark Bourne, Louis Falcetti and, well, me. The cosplay of San Diego Comic Con 2012.
Thanks to Dan Slott for pointing out a twitter moment worth noting:
Well, it worked for Walking Dead #100.
- I Think We’ve Already Seen A Good Look At Matt Reeves’ Take On Batman - April 30, 2017
- ‘Superman Vs KKK’ Headed To Film - April 29, 2017
- Stephen King’s Firestarter Gets A Remake By Akiva Goldsman And Scott Teems - April 28, 2017
- Infinity Gauntlet Is Not The Title Of ‘Avengers 4’, Says James Gunn - April 25, 2017
- Hawkgirl Day: Celebrating The First Appearance Of One Of The First Female Comic Book Superheroes - April 25, 2017