Joshua Stone writes in to Bleeding Cool;
I was at Mike Mignola‘s booth today buying a print from his wife and I overheard her saying that this was the last time Mike was coming to San Diego. I asked if that meant just the Con or included Trickster too? She made it seem like he might show up for a panel or something at Trickster, but he wouldn’t be coming back to the convention with a booth/table.
Bill Willingham made a smiliar pronouncement earlier in the show too. So, basically, if you want to see either at San Diego Comic Con, today would be your last opportunity…
- NYCC Goss: Venom and Spider-Man Events for 2019 - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What Has Salvador Larroca Been Working on at Marvel? - October 23, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Pays Tribute to Archie’s Editor-In-Chief Victor Gorelick - October 23, 2018
- Max Bemis on Writing Moon Knight #200 and Taking a Break From Marvel - October 23, 2018
- Doctor Who and Assassin’s Creed With Titan at MCM London Comic Con - October 23, 2018