Joshua Stone reports from the Top Shelf panel for Bleeding Cool:
After winning the Eisner Award last night for Best Book for Children with his book Dragon Puncher 2: Dragon Puncher Island, James Kochalka world premiered a clip from his new web series SuperFuckers, based on his comic, at the Top Shelf panel. The show will air this fall on Cartoon Hangover, a channel on YouTube, and will be 12 episodes. Dave Faustino of Married with Children fame will be voicing the character Jack Crack.
The Eisner winners show did not seem to fall into a kid friendly category. The clip included cursing, puking, and shitting. The shit in question became a character named Shitstorm, who was voiced by Kochalka himself.
Kochalka also announced he released album of “electronic party rock” music this week. The album is called “I Am the Beast” and will only be available on Bandcamp.
- Elon Musk-Backed OpenAI Bot Crushes Top Human Players At Dota 2 Tournament - August 13, 2017
- The Netflix/Marvel Mystery: There’s A Whole Lot Of Walking Back Going On Here - August 12, 2017
- L.A. Rams, Denver Nuggets Owners Buy Overwatch League Los Angeles Franchise - August 12, 2017
- Is King Of The Hill’s Everyman Hank Hill The Answer To TV’s Trump Problem? - August 9, 2017
- Annabelle: Creation Clips And David F. Sandberg’s Take On Orphans Targeted By Supernatural Forces - August 5, 2017