One of the Bleeding Cool writers, Will Romine, began queing for the opening of Preview Night at San Diego Comic Con twelve hours before it opened, so he could get some exclusive Hasbro figures. He wasn’t at the front, but he was very very close.
However, a lot closer were those with Exhibitor badges, which allow them inside the Convention Center before the show opens. And who hung around the Hasbro booth before the show doors opened… so that this happens.
Will Romine, despite being very slose to the front, ended up with nothing.
He’ll be trying again in another six hours…
- Is There a Post-Credits Scene at the End of Avengers: Infinity War? [Spoiler-Free] - April 24, 2018
- Bleeding Cool’s First Review of Avengers: Infinity War [Spoiler-Free] #ThanosDemandsYourSilence - April 24, 2018
- The Journey of Jane Foster to Valhalla (The Mighty Thor #706) - April 24, 2018
- Further Universal FanCon Fallout… Refunds and Apologies? - April 24, 2018
- Gerard Way and Nick Derington’s Doom Patrol #11 Out This Week Honest – A Ball That Has Not Been Forgotten - April 24, 2018