One of the Bleeding Cool writers, Will Romine, began queing for the opening of Preview Night at San Diego Comic Con twelve hours before it opened, so he could get some exclusive Hasbro figures. He wasn’t at the front, but he was very very close.
However, a lot closer were those with Exhibitor badges, which allow them inside the Convention Center before the show opens. And who hung around the Hasbro booth before the show doors opened… so that this happens.
Will Romine, despite being very slose to the front, ended up with nothing.
He’ll be trying again in another six hours…
- Dick Grayson is Now Called Ric Grayson as Fabian Nicieza Joins Scott Lobdell on Nightwing #51 - October 15, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for January 2019 - October 15, 2018
- The Writer of Invictus Pens Graphic Novel, Mandela and the General - October 15, 2018
- Olivia Olson’s Marcy & Simon #1 Kicks Off Official Canon Continuation of Adventure Time in January - October 15, 2018
- The Future of Black Label at DC Comics – It’s All Stephen Colbert’s Fault? - October 15, 2018