One of the Bleeding Cool writers, Will Romine, began queing for the opening of Preview Night at San Diego Comic Con twelve hours before it opened, so he could get some exclusive Hasbro figures. He wasn’t at the front, but he was very very close.
However, a lot closer were those with Exhibitor badges, which allow them inside the Convention Center before the show opens. And who hung around the Hasbro booth before the show doors opened… so that this happens.
Will Romine, despite being very slose to the front, ended up with nothing.
He’ll be trying again in another six hours…
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018