One of the Bleeding Cool writers, Will Romine, began queing for the opening of Preview Night at San Diego Comic Con twelve hours before it opened, so he could get some exclusive Hasbro figures. He wasn’t at the front, but he was very very close.
However, a lot closer were those with Exhibitor badges, which allow them inside the Convention Center before the show opens. And who hung around the Hasbro booth before the show doors opened… so that this happens.
Will Romine, despite being very slose to the front, ended up with nothing.
He’ll be trying again in another six hours…
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017