One of the Bleeding Cool writers, Will Romine, began queing for the opening of Preview Night at San Diego Comic Con twelve hours before it opened, so he could get some exclusive Hasbro figures. He wasn’t at the front, but he was very very close.
However, a lot closer were those with Exhibitor badges, which allow them inside the Convention Center before the show opens. And who hung around the Hasbro booth before the show doors opened… so that this happens.
Will Romine, despite being very slose to the front, ended up with nothing.
He’ll be trying again in another six hours…
- What I Learned From Meeting With Ross Richie - April 25, 2017
- Exclusive: Teaser Trailer For Revival, The Movie Based On The Comic By Tim Seeley And Mike Norton, From Image - April 25, 2017
- Dark Lives Matter – Finally Something New From DC Comics? - April 25, 2017
- Can Batman And Flash Make The Watchmen Button Less Radioactive In Flash #21? - April 25, 2017
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017