John Layman printed hundreds of copies of the Secret Agent Poyo comic, a spinoff of Chew, for San Diego Comic Con, exclusively.
They were to have had a pink metallic foil cover, but printer error turned it gold.
Nevertheless, he has now almost sold out, and has put a block on selling any more today. The final eighty copies, will be sold one per person from tomorrow morning.
Run, don’t walk.
DEFRA was my idea, by the way.
- Bill Adler’s ‘Letters To Batman’ From 1966 Republished As Fanmail ’66 - July 22, 2017
- DC Comics Variant Covers For August From Dale Keown, Emanuela Lupacchino, Frank Cho, And Stanley Artgerm Lau - July 22, 2017
- Video: Teen Wolf Cast Answers Questions About The Final 10 Episodes - July 22, 2017
- Can Stargate Really Work As A New Show Set In 1928? - July 22, 2017
- Indie Novelist Matt Wolf On His Epic Fantasy Series, The Ronin Saga, And SDCC - July 22, 2017