John Layman printed hundreds of copies of the Secret Agent Poyo comic, a spinoff of Chew, for San Diego Comic Con, exclusively.
They were to have had a pink metallic foil cover, but printer error turned it gold.
Nevertheless, he has now almost sold out, and has put a block on selling any more today. The final eighty copies, will be sold one per person from tomorrow morning.
Run, don’t walk.
DEFRA was my idea, by the way.
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018