John Layman printed hundreds of copies of the Secret Agent Poyo comic, a spinoff of Chew, for San Diego Comic Con, exclusively.
They were to have had a pink metallic foil cover, but printer error turned it gold.
Nevertheless, he has now almost sold out, and has put a block on selling any more today. The final eighty copies, will be sold one per person from tomorrow morning.
Run, don’t walk.
DEFRA was my idea, by the way.
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018