John Layman printed hundreds of copies of the Secret Agent Poyo comic, a spinoff of Chew, for San Diego Comic Con, exclusively.
They were to have had a pink metallic foil cover, but printer error turned it gold.
Nevertheless, he has now almost sold out, and has put a block on selling any more today. The final eighty copies, will be sold one per person from tomorrow morning.
Run, don’t walk.
DEFRA was my idea, by the way.
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Puts Five Million Comics In The Classroom, Announces Kid Sherlock, Albert Einstein: Time Mason, Stray, Midnight Tiger And The Ghost, The Owl - April 27, 2017
- Heading Towards 100,000 For X-O Manowar #1’s Third Printing - April 27, 2017