BC reporter-in-the-field Chris Thompson just gave us the scoop about the Mad Artist’s Edition from the IDW panel, now here’s more Artist Edition News:
Other announcements at IDW Artist’s Edition panel were Gil Kane‘s AMAZING SPIDER-MAN and Mark Schultz‘s XENOZOIC TALES. Also, the release date for Will Eisner‘s THE SPIRIT is constantly getting revised.
Kane collaborated on some of the classic Spider-Man storylines of the 1970s, such as the famous anti-drug storyline in Amazing Spider-Man #96-98 which did not receive Comics Code approval, and “The Night Gwen Stacy Died” in issues #121-122, so there’s plenty of excellent material there.
- Emma Watts Will Lead 20th Century Fox Film in the Disney Era - October 18, 2018
- Happy! Season 2: Making Easter Great Again with Weird Al and More Morrison Magic - October 6, 2018
- Mile High Pedigree Planet Comics Run Coming To ComicConnect Event Auction Beginning November 12 - October 5, 2018
- Batman 1839, Part 1: Mad Men of Gotham - September 18, 2018
- Getting Ready for the Year of the Bat - September 16, 2018