BC reporter-in-the-field Chris Thompson just gave us the scoop about the Mad Artist’s Edition from the IDW panel, now here’s more Artist Edition News:
Other announcements at IDW Artist’s Edition panel were Gil Kane‘s AMAZING SPIDER-MAN and Mark Schultz‘s XENOZOIC TALES. Also, the release date for Will Eisner‘s THE SPIRIT is constantly getting revised.
Kane collaborated on some of the classic Spider-Man storylines of the 1970s, such as the famous anti-drug storyline in Amazing Spider-Man #96-98 which did not receive Comics Code approval, and “The Night Gwen Stacy Died” in issues #121-122, so there’s plenty of excellent material there.
- Paramount Pictures Presentation Live Blog at CinemaCon - April 25, 2018
- Universal Studios Presentation Live Blog at Cinemacon - April 25, 2018
- Warner Bros Presentation Live Blog at Cinemacon - April 24, 2018
- Deadpool 2: New Cable, Domino, and Deadpool Posters from Cinemacon - April 23, 2018
- Another Take on The Hollywood Reporter Piece on Stan Lee’s Situation #StandByStan - April 10, 2018