BC reporter-in-the-field Chris Thompson just gave us the scoop about the Mad Artist’s Edition from the IDW panel, now here’s more Artist Edition News:
Other announcements at IDW Artist’s Edition panel were Gil Kane‘s AMAZING SPIDER-MAN and Mark Schultz‘s XENOZOIC TALES. Also, the release date for Will Eisner‘s THE SPIRIT is constantly getting revised.
Kane collaborated on some of the classic Spider-Man storylines of the 1970s, such as the famous anti-drug storyline in Amazing Spider-Man #96-98 which did not receive Comics Code approval, and “The Night Gwen Stacy Died” in issues #121-122, so there’s plenty of excellent material there.
- I Think We’ve Already Seen A Good Look At Matt Reeves’ Take On Batman - April 30, 2017
- ‘Superman Vs KKK’ Headed To Film - April 29, 2017
- Stephen King’s Firestarter Gets A Remake By Akiva Goldsman And Scott Teems - April 28, 2017
- Infinity Gauntlet Is Not The Title Of ‘Avengers 4’, Says James Gunn - April 25, 2017
- Hawkgirl Day: Celebrating The First Appearance Of One Of The First Female Comic Book Superheroes - April 25, 2017