BC reporter-in-the-field Chris Thompson just gave us the scoop about the Mad Artist’s Edition from the IDW panel, now here’s more Artist Edition News:
Other announcements at IDW Artist’s Edition panel were Gil Kane‘s AMAZING SPIDER-MAN and Mark Schultz‘s XENOZOIC TALES. Also, the release date for Will Eisner‘s THE SPIRIT is constantly getting revised.
Kane collaborated on some of the classic Spider-Man storylines of the 1970s, such as the famous anti-drug storyline in Amazing Spider-Man #96-98 which did not receive Comics Code approval, and “The Night Gwen Stacy Died” in issues #121-122, so there’s plenty of excellent material there.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017