Until the end of the week.
He was promoted within the company from his previous position in sales and marketing, but is now leaving the Image Comics studio for another West Coast comic book company, Boom! Studios.
Chip Mosher recently vacated the Sales and Marketing position at Boom! for ComiXology, so it would be tempting to see this as an appointment to replace Chip at the company.
But given the respective positions in the market, wth Top Cow part of a premier publisher Image Comics, and Boom!… not, it does raise questions as to what actually is going on here. Exactly what will Filip’s position be? Why did he really leave? Maybe we’ll find out at Comic Con?
Jessi Reid, Top Cow’s Social Marketing Coordinator will take on Filip’s marketing responsibilities within Top Cow.
And in related news, Janna O’Shea, Social Media Coordinator at Marvel, recently left the company to move out West.
It’s going to be a busy San Diego. What with the expansion of DC at Burbank, it’s one that will see attendees air miles cut considerably.
- So How Does Loki Become Sorcerer Supreme For Marvel Legacy Anyway? (SPOILERS) - October 21, 2017
- Rob Liefeld Vs. Diamond Over A Thousand Missing Comic Books - October 21, 2017
- A Lifedeath Less Ordinary With John Stanisci - October 21, 2017
- An Unnerving Feeling Of Modern Dread… - October 21, 2017
- Cartoonist Conscript To The Bodega Boys - October 21, 2017