Speaking of that Catwoman #0 cover, Rich points out: DC have a history of changing such covers between solicitation and publication when someone points out a possible ludicrousness. Here are a few examples of covers as they were initially promoted, and how they actually were published. BCers discuss.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
The Catwoman Zero comic cover by Guillem March has caused a bit of a storm online. Comics Alliance does a wonderful job of collecting some of the mockery aimed in its general direction. Basically, it portrays the character posing in not only an anatomically impossible position, but in such a way that it beggars belief that such a character could exist in any other pose.
This does rather sound like another fairytale-iconcs-remixed-for-a-modern-adult-audience-and-hell-can-we-get-a-film-out-of-it, even with the name Damsels. But it is written by Leah Moore and John Reppion, drawn by Aneke with covers from J Scott Campbell and Sean Chen…
I have been told by some sources that the book Jim Lee is leaving Justice League for, and possibly the only book he’d leave that title for, is a revival of his first, original title for Wildstorm, WildCATS.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
There’s a new TV series coming that combines the talents of writer Bryan Fuller and director Bryan Singer, at least as far as the pilot goes. My excitement for this can only be tempered so much by the baffling fact that it’s a reboot of The Munsters.
Perhaps I’m naive in trying to keep this “spoiler” a secret. Perhaps it’s going to be the cornerstone of marketing the new season. Well, I’ll hang on for now but please, tell me in the forum if I should just come out and hang this laundry in the wind in future.
The plan is for a full length, animated picture called Jay and Silent Bob’s Groovy Cartoon Movie to go on the road with Smith, and probably Mewes, at some point next year.
- SDCC Vintage Comics: Metropolis Collectibles’ Vincent Zurzolo And An Archie Fan’s Dream Comic - July 26, 2017
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017