In an interview about MorrisonCon, Darick Robertson stated that he has a new creator-owned series for DC Comics in the works with Christos Gage.
Robertson, once on a DC exclusive contract, and co-creator of the perennial Transmetropolitan hasn’t worked for DC since The Boys was ejected from DC by Paul Levitz for Dynamite because, well, Paul was sickened by it.
The comic was allowed to leave DC, as long as it didn’t go to either Marvel or IDW, and Dynamite have been publishing it for over five years now, as well as spin-off mini-series.
Now however they seem more minded to stomach Darick’s work…
- All of DC Comics Reboots Are Still Happening, Even Elongated Man’s Identity Crisis Face (Super Sons #12 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Is Avengers: No Surrender a Flipped Version of Marvel Super-Heroes Secret Wars? (Avengers #676 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Wolverine Continues to Walk Through the Marvel Universe Missing Everyone (Thor #703 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Image/Skybound Sends Retailers Complete Robert Kirkman Oblivion Song Trade Paperback Two Months Before First Issue Published - January 17, 2018
- Is This Our June Wedding Then? (Spoilers for Today’s Marvel Comics) - January 17, 2018