Another book getting cancelled in September is Abnett and Lanning’s Resurrection Man. It never was one of the better selling New 52 titles, but it did outsell the likes of Grifter and Voodoo.
At least it got a second time around and an extra zero issue before it finally bit the dust. Appropriate, at least. And as DC Universe Presents #0 shows us, never say never. And at least you get some answers.
RESURRECTION MAN #0
Written by DAN ABNETT and ANDY LANNING
Art by JESUS SAIZ
Cover by FRANCESCO FRANCAVILLA
On sale SEPTEMBER 12 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T+ • FINAL ISSUE
• Mitch Shelley discovers the truth of his existence, and even the ability to return from the dead won’t save him!
- Preview Of Greg Pak And Takeshi Miyazawa’s Mech Cadet Yu #2 A Month Ahead - August 21, 2017
- Liam Sharp, Your Metal Collaborator Is Bryan Hitch! 14 Things We Noticed In DC’s November 2017 Solicits - August 21, 2017
- Full DC Comics November 2017 Solicits, As Dr Manhattan Creates Superman… - August 21, 2017
- Everything You Know About The Other Steve Rogers Was Wrong – Secret Empire #9 Spoilers - August 21, 2017
- LEAKED: The Doomsday Clock Lenticular Cover Shows The Trinity, Via Rorschach’s Face - August 21, 2017