Another book getting cancelled in September is Abnett and Lanning’s Resurrection Man. It never was one of the better selling New 52 titles, but it did outsell the likes of Grifter and Voodoo.
At least it got a second time around and an extra zero issue before it finally bit the dust. Appropriate, at least. And as DC Universe Presents #0 shows us, never say never. And at least you get some answers.
RESURRECTION MAN #0
Written by DAN ABNETT and ANDY LANNING
Art by JESUS SAIZ
Cover by FRANCESCO FRANCAVILLA
On sale SEPTEMBER 12 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T+ • FINAL ISSUE
• Mitch Shelley discovers the truth of his existence, and even the ability to return from the dead won’t save him!
- Rick Veitch’s Maximortal Sequel In Stock At Amazon Right Now - October 19, 2017
- Udon Puts Gisèle Lagacé And David Lumsdon’s Ménage À 3 Into Print In February 2018 - October 19, 2017
- 25 DC Variant Covers By Grampa, Sienkiewicz, Hitch, Lee And More For November Including Metal #4 - October 19, 2017
- Mighty Thor #700, One Of 7 Marvel Legacy Comics Going To Second Print - October 19, 2017
- Will You Have A New Year’s Eve Party, Or Wait For An Avengers #675 Party? - October 19, 2017