Another book getting cancelled in September is Abnett and Lanning’s Resurrection Man. It never was one of the better selling New 52 titles, but it did outsell the likes of Grifter and Voodoo.
At least it got a second time around and an extra zero issue before it finally bit the dust. Appropriate, at least. And as DC Universe Presents #0 shows us, never say never. And at least you get some answers.
RESURRECTION MAN #0
Written by DAN ABNETT and ANDY LANNING
Art by JESUS SAIZ
Cover by FRANCESCO FRANCAVILLA
On sale SEPTEMBER 12 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T+ • FINAL ISSUE
• Mitch Shelley discovers the truth of his existence, and even the ability to return from the dead won’t save him!
- Does This List Set Out Which Justice League Scenes Were Whedon And Which Were Snyder? [SPOILERS] - November 18, 2017
- 25 Years Ago Today, Superman Died At The Hands Of Doomsday – Three Days Later Will He Rise Again In Doomsday Clock? - November 18, 2017
- Geoff Johns Is Leaving The Country For The Release Of Doomsday Clock - November 18, 2017
- America’s New Cultural Invasion Is Manhwa, Korean Webcomics - November 18, 2017
- Silver Sprocket Signs Distro Deal With Devil – Otherwise Known As Diamond Comic Distributors - November 18, 2017