Another book getting cancelled in September is Abnett and Lanning’s Resurrection Man. It never was one of the better selling New 52 titles, but it did outsell the likes of Grifter and Voodoo.
At least it got a second time around and an extra zero issue before it finally bit the dust. Appropriate, at least. And as DC Universe Presents #0 shows us, never say never. And at least you get some answers.
RESURRECTION MAN #0
Written by DAN ABNETT and ANDY LANNING
Art by JESUS SAIZ
Cover by FRANCESCO FRANCAVILLA
On sale SEPTEMBER 12 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T+ • FINAL ISSUE
• Mitch Shelley discovers the truth of his existence, and even the ability to return from the dead won’t save him!
- Comic Store In Your Future – I’m Only Following Orders - March 25, 2017
- Man In Joker Cosplay Arrested In Virginia, Could Get Five Years - March 25, 2017
- Weekend Without Bernie – Michael Davis, From The Edge - March 25, 2017
- Marvel Publish All-New Wolverine #19, The First ResurrXion Issue On Marvel Unlimited Two Weeks Before It’s In Print (UPDATE) - March 25, 2017
- 15 Page Preview Of Power Rangers’ Movie Sequel Graphic Novel - March 25, 2017