Here’s a list of comic book retailers that ordered 25 or more copies of Bleeding Cool Magazine #0, the preview issue, $1.49 for 40 pages, out in comic shops in the US and Canada today, and the UK tomorrow. Do let us know if you find the magazines okay, and do comment on the articles using the short URLs at the beginning of each piece…
Use this search page to find your nearest store with plenty of copies – as well as contact details to make sure they haven’t sold out!
Thank you all for taking a chance! And tell us what we did wrong so that we can fix it by October’s issue one…
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018
- John Nee is the New Publisher of Marvel Comics - January 16, 2018