It was a prelude to what would have been an adaptation of the story of Sweeney Todd, by Neil Gaiman and Michael Zulli. I got my copy with Taboo #6 in 1992, the horror anthology from Steve Bissette that would have serialised it. But it never came to be.
I have my copy autographed by Neil Gaiman. It still resides on the shelf inside Taboo. A story by Neil and Michael, wandering through the location that Sweeney Todd is based. The story itself is better known now, thanks to the musical and the Tim Burton adaptation, but I’d still have liked to see exactly what Gaiman and Zulli would have made of it.
- Goldie Vance #13 Cancelled, Series Moves To Original Graphic Novels - April 23, 2017
- Genderflipping Doctor Jekyll And Mr Hyde – Living In An Electric Empire At C2E2 With Viola Carr - April 23, 2017
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017