It was a prelude to what would have been an adaptation of the story of Sweeney Todd, by Neil Gaiman and Michael Zulli. I got my copy with Taboo #6 in 1992, the horror anthology from Steve Bissette that would have serialised it. But it never came to be.
I have my copy autographed by Neil Gaiman. It still resides on the shelf inside Taboo. A story by Neil and Michael, wandering through the location that Sweeney Todd is based. The story itself is better known now, thanks to the musical and the Tim Burton adaptation, but I’d still have liked to see exactly what Gaiman and Zulli would have made of it.
- Gendercrunching November 2016 – Marvel, DC, Boom, Titan, Dynamite And Valiant - January 19, 2017
- Image Comics’ $428 Humble Bundle To Benefit Human Rights Campaign For Their 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Riz Ahmed And Billie Piper In Trailer For City Of Tiny Lights - January 19, 2017
- The Panels, Guest And Signing Schedules For 2000AD’s 40 Years Of Thrill-Power Festival Next Month - January 19, 2017
- Death’s Head Creators Hit Banbury, As Its Comic Con Returns - January 19, 2017