It was a prelude to what would have been an adaptation of the story of Sweeney Todd, by Neil Gaiman and Michael Zulli. I got my copy with Taboo #6 in 1992, the horror anthology from Steve Bissette that would have serialised it. But it never came to be.
I have my copy autographed by Neil Gaiman. It still resides on the shelf inside Taboo. A story by Neil and Michael, wandering through the location that Sweeney Todd is based. The story itself is better known now, thanks to the musical and the Tim Burton adaptation, but I’d still have liked to see exactly what Gaiman and Zulli would have made of it.
- Dark Horse Comics Solicitations for March 2019 Includes Invisible Kingdom, Hellboy: The Art of the Motion Picture and the Elfen Lied Omnibus - December 18, 2018
- Ibrahim Moustafa Joins Jeff Parker on James Bond: Origin - December 18, 2018
- Brian Ruckley to Reboot Transformers for IDW, Twice-Monthly in March 2019 - December 18, 2018
- The Roy/Neal War Continues On Bleeding Cool - December 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics March 2019 Solicitations in Full - December 18, 2018