It was a prelude to what would have been an adaptation of the story of Sweeney Todd, by Neil Gaiman and Michael Zulli. I got my copy with Taboo #6 in 1992, the horror anthology from Steve Bissette that would have serialised it. But it never came to be.
I have my copy autographed by Neil Gaiman. It still resides on the shelf inside Taboo. A story by Neil and Michael, wandering through the location that Sweeney Todd is based. The story itself is better known now, thanks to the musical and the Tim Burton adaptation, but I’d still have liked to see exactly what Gaiman and Zulli would have made of it.
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017
- Transformers: Lost Light #8 Features Trans Women Transformers - July 27, 2017