Recently, DC Comics sent a letter round to creators asking them not to talk about the upcoming Issue Zeroing of the DC Universe in September – it seems to have worked, mostly, as only Bleeding Cool seems to have been talking about it.
That should change soon. From one upcoming interview from the Phoenix Comic Con last weekend, probably for the Outhousers, Scott Kolins told the interviewer “I have three issues of Legion of Super Heroes coming up starting with the zero issue in a couple of months.” We’d previously heard about a creative change on that title, this seems to fit with that and would represent a return to the title for Kolins.
Originally reported by Bleeding Cool and confirmed at Boston Comic Con by Francis Manapul and friends, this will see all the New 52 issues revert to issue zero for one month, returning to issue 13, (or possibly issue 5 depending), the month afterwards.
We may also see new titles such as the Justice League International replacement.
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017
- CBLDF Tackles New Hampshire Bill That Would Restrict Reading In Schools - January 16, 2017
- Russia Uses Comics To Target Migrants For Looking At Women, Eating On The Street Or Talking Loudly - January 16, 2017
- The First Exclusive Retailer Variant With An Exclusive Extra Eight Pages Too – X-O Manowar For Collector’s Paradise - January 16, 2017
- Could Sony Sell Spider-Man To CBS? - January 16, 2017