Recently, DC Comics sent a letter round to creators asking them not to talk about the upcoming Issue Zeroing of the DC Universe in September – it seems to have worked, mostly, as only Bleeding Cool seems to have been talking about it.
That should change soon. From one upcoming interview from the Phoenix Comic Con last weekend, probably for the Outhousers, Scott Kolins told the interviewer “I have three issues of Legion of Super Heroes coming up starting with the zero issue in a couple of months.” We’d previously heard about a creative change on that title, this seems to fit with that and would represent a return to the title for Kolins.
Originally reported by Bleeding Cool and confirmed at Boston Comic Con by Francis Manapul and friends, this will see all the New 52 issues revert to issue zero for one month, returning to issue 13, (or possibly issue 5 depending), the month afterwards.
We may also see new titles such as the Justice League International replacement.
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018