Green Lantern be damned, the greatest influx of gay-themed comics into America of late has been through manga work – even if the audience has often been for straight young women.
Well, the slightly more straight-laced Taiwan is also feeling the effects, with numbers of such books being published jumping by a third in a year. Which is why the biggest bookchain Kingstone is running a six week book fair celebrating gay books and comics, and it’s using its website to showcase ‘boys’ love’ and ‘girls’ love’ comics, and take advantage of the new pink New Taiwan dollar.
- Comic Store In Your Future – 8 Years In Fact - September 21, 2018
- Heroes In Crisis Adds Two Issues… And Two Artists - September 21, 2018
- A Comic Show – Another Floridian Store Talks Batman Damned - September 21, 2018
- A New Name For Thought Bubble? - September 21, 2018
- Has DC Comics Got Nightwing Completely the Wrong Way Round? (Batman #55 Spoilers) - September 21, 2018