Before Watchmen begins next week, DC Comics continue to show off new variant covers from the likes of Jim Lee and Kevin Nowlan, below.
One they can’t show off, however is John Byrne’s. Byrne hasn’t produced new work for Marvel and DC in some time, and has seemingly fallen out with the management to such an extent that working for them again seemed impossible, from either party. But he writes to one fan’s response to the existence of the prequel project.
Why “Urrgh”? Maybe they’ll be GOOD!
Sure, low odds, right? But you never know. And there is some serious talent attached. (Tho not ME. I was offered a cover, but declined.)
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017
- CBLDF Tackles New Hampshire Bill That Would Restrict Reading In Schools - January 16, 2017
- Russia Uses Comics To Target Migrants For Looking At Women, Eating On The Street Or Talking Loudly - January 16, 2017